LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for used winter surfing wetsuits and hoods, 7mm, 6mm, 5mm, maybe some 4mm

If you're thinking of throwing your old torn wetsuit away, I can give you some money for it.

Thanks.

what size?

I have a used Xcel 5mill I'm looking to unload to a worthy home.

Got wetsuits

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchieLeWave View Post
    If you're thinking of throwing your old torn wetsuit away, I can give you some money for it.

Thanks.
    I have a hooded 5/4 Wavelength and a 4/3 O'Neill winter suit for cheap call or text me,I can ship it. James 516.633.6861

QUOTE=aka pumpmaster;186181]what size?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neptunehui View Post
    I have a hooded 5/4 Wavelength and a 4/3 O'Neill winter suit for cheap call or text me,I can ship it. James 516.633.6861
    Thanks to those of you have offered some help to me in my quest to get some scraps of wetsuit neoprene to sew into my hood and/or a good winter hood to replace my aging hood.

I will meet up with a guy this week and probably buy his hood and if it doesn't fit I will simply go to Rip Curl and buy an F-bomb hood.

Another guy in Rhode Island has said that he will ship me some square footage of neoprene - like 5 or 6mm - it hasn't arrived yet but I'll give it another week or so before I worry about it.

Most of you may have wetsuits that are too GOOD to rip up into pieces. If I pay 50.00 for a wetsuit, I simply consider it as an ok price to cut it up into pieces. If you think a poor surfer would do better, just hold onto it, there's always someone out there who needs a wetsuit in a pinch. If you think it's a worthless wetsuit and shouldn't be in the ocean and is also unfixable, that's when I would be a buyer for the scrap material.

However, that said, I wear a XXL wetsuit in size. My chest is about 42" or so and my waist is about 37" before a session. I am 6' 192 lbs. I cannot force an XL suit or smaller onto my body.

Now that neptune, krl0919, and pumpmaster know my size, you would have a better idea whether I can wear your suit or whether I would need to cut it up into scrap. I DO have an aging 4/3. Hopefully, the stuff will arrive from Rhodie and I can relax for another 10 years. My winter wetsuit is an almost one-of-a-kind Rip Curl Slickskin Steamer. It's extremely comfortable and very thick. Surfing in it is like surfing in a fur coat. It refuses to die. Some day I will probably be in the market for one of the new, stretchy thin ones though so we'll see. By the way, since I don't mind tighter wetsuits that don't stretch - is it pretty much ok to buy a diving suit? Perhaps I should buy a backup - like a Henderson 7mm - just curious. I'm not really that worried about the price of a wetsuit - it's the warmth I need. I get really cold in the ocean during my 12 or so winter sessions that I put in.

Thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    what are you asking for it?

I need a 5 mil or 6 mil with or without a hood

Yeah if any mt sizes come along message me

sorry. i have a large rip curl f bomb that is is pretty good shape (free depending on location).

I'm looking to buy a used 5.5mil Rip Curl E-bomb from a guy I know locally. For any that have used it, what do you think of it? Likes / dislikes?
    Last edited by Mad Atom; Sep 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM.