LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Aren't these dudes on Billabong's record?

I thought the video was entertaining and completely a joke. Most of those surfers rip harder than most on here. More than a few SENC stand outs.
    Come on DizzleLizzleRouen! You know that's how we roll!!! Babes an' Waves... I'm gonna be singing that all day now. And now I'm hungry for Chick Filet Auughh...
    Charles, If you are looking for us buoys from the dirty south to bash that work of art... It's not gonna happen, That's how our crews do.. Babes an' Waves...

Where the hell have y'all been? I'm surprised to see the irony lost on so many here. I know folks up in Maine have weird senses of humor, but come on Chuck!
    Jimmy's been around for a long time, although he's not as active as he used to be... he's still around though.

Most EC surfers don't know the REAL way to progress your surfing: Make it rain with WAFFLE FRIES!
    It worked for Ben and Mikey Powell, Cam Richards, Knox Harris, Gorkin, Mason Barnes, etc...

Oh yeah: HAVE FUN YANK!

I'm yealouse raight 'boot mew...

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Now im going to go turn up the volume on some Zeppelin.....
    Most Interesting.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Charles, If you are looking for us buoys from the dirty south to bash that work of art... It's not gonna happen, That's how our crews do.. Babes an' Waves...
    Then what James Cameron says is true , someone has lowered the bar so low it's never coming back. I'm glad there is 0% spillage of this southern filth north of the mason Dixon line.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Then what James Cameron says is true , someone has lowered the bar so low it's never coming back. I'm glad there is 0% spillage of this southern filth north of the mason Dixon line.
    Don't chastise me brahs, but I only like 5 South Park episodes ever. The ones I do like are amazing efforts of comic brilliance. That includes the Janes Cameron episode about raising the bar. So classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    only one and a half years til i can bail on the cesspool known as the north for dixie!!!

I guess y'all just don't know how to have a good time then, Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Don't chastise me brahs, but I only like 5 South Park episodes ever. The ones I do like are amazing efforts of comic brilliance. That includes the Janes Cameron episode about raising the bar. So classic.
    Scissor me timbers!!! I love South Park! And I love me some Babes an' Waves...

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Scissor me timbers!!! I love South Park! And I love me some Babes an' Waves...
    Lesbos!!!!!!!!!! That one is hilarious! Also love the Make Love not Warcraft episode.