LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Sorry Zach, just don't see it. And my sense of humor is the best in the nation so if I say it's no good.......then it's no good.

First of all, for this genre of "entertainment" you don't make it ten friggin minutes long. You don't have a two minute long intro that loses peoples' attention real quick. I mean it was too dark to even see those gal's butts. This is the internet age with short attention spans...

Why I think the Carolina boys like it so much is that youse guys are kind of desparate for attention....any kind of attention. That's not an insult, so you fellas relax. But you guys like it cause it hightlights your areas and stuff.

Like, " Hey there's my beach.......hey there's the sign to my town.........hey there's Benny B........these are MY people."

See, here in Jersey we are in the national spotlight constantly.......Most people up here have never heard of Wilmington, NC

I'd rather watch the NUB TV guys kick each other in the testicles than this. Oh man, did I just say that? Wow, then this "done a thousand times rap paraody" was really bad.
    Disclaimer. I not from the Carolinas. I love it here, but I have an outsiders perspective on the whole thing. I am from about 50 miles south of you originally. Technically the south, but that is because we handed the City of Phily over to PA back before the lines were drawn... You guys do know that Philly was originally a city in Maryland right? Off topic, but most people dont know that.

Images
    The real Mason Dixon line, in current times, is Richmond, VA..........

That's Richmond, VA...........

No, Philly was a city that gave Maryland a state.

Oh wait, A city was Philly, and the state gave Maryland......

Sorry, just funning, no, to tells truth I wasn't aware of that factoid. So, no, this guy didn't know that. I know that St. Augustine was America's first city, though. So I got that going for me.

Hey, you're not from Harve de Grace, MD are you?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    The real Mason Dixon line, in current times, is Richmond, VA..........

That's Richmond, VA...........

No, Philly was a city that gave Maryland a state.

Oh wait, A city was Philly, and the state gave Maryland......

Sorry, just funning, no, to tells truth I wasn't aware of that factoid. So, no, this guy didn't know that. I know that St. Augustine was America's first city, though. So I got that going for me.

Hey, you're not from Harve de Grace, MD are you?
    No sir, not from that part of the old line state. Although I went to college at Towson and spent some time working up in Aberdeen.

I just puked in my mouth.....uuuuggghhhhh...talkin' 'bout Babes & waves...uuuugggghhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Djqp Jackson View Post
    Who would ever take our video seriously. First of all, There are some guys in this that flat out RIP. When making this video we intended to have kooks like yourself take it way to seriously and start hatin. Great job Charles from Maine. That being said, you have no right passing judgment on any of the
    characters in this video and you damn sure don't have any right bashing Jimmy Vegas. I go by QP you can watch my part towards the end of the video. I'm the fat guy that don't give a **** what clowns like you think about me our my friends. Your probably sitting at your desk right now at your dead end job scanning pron sites or eBay looking for the best deal on soft top surfboards so you can go down to your local beach and claim to be a surfer. Get a clue barney.
    Wow way to go QP or whatever filth name your whore of a mother gave u. Your videos are the most ridiculous thing in the world. A complete waste of time and wow congratulations your friends can ride a wave. Because there is just on so much money in it. Your a joke, a laughing stock, when I watch your video I contemplate putting shards of glass in my eyes. And do t pretend you made that video for fun you idiots made it cause you think your amazing and wicked cool and get all the chics. What you don't realize is that it doesn't count when you have to pay for them. Fat ****. And try to say I work a dead end job looking up boards on eBay. Then I'll send you a picture of me driving my Maserati. And yea I'm a clown. I'm the clown that can buy and sell a thousand of you. Worthless filth

Images
    jimmy vegas is a *** that is all. all those chicks in the video is a cover up for is homoness.. hes like jeff gordon or tom cruise,

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    All this North vs South sh!t has given me an idea for a surf documentary. I'm gonna call it 'Surfing's Civil War'.
    I don't want any Pros, just all of us guys who surf but work, go to school, or are just bums.
    The premise: The 'North' (us guys from above Virginny) invade the South again and head down to y'all's breaks to do battle with you Southron boys. Filming will be this Winter. Gives me an excuse to get out this frozen wasteland.
    I can get the video equipment to pull this off. I know one of Bam Margera's camera guys. He's a tweeker so I can kick him around until he lets me borrow his stuff.
    Who's in? The first 'battle' will be in the battle of OBX
    Who's in?

Sounds like a plan. We can return the favor as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nickzzzzz89 View Post
    Wow way to go QP or whatever filth name your whore of a mother gave u. Your videos are the most ridiculous thing in the world. A complete waste of time and wow congratulations your friends can ride a wave. Because there is just on so much money in it. Your a joke, a laughing stock, when I watch your video I contemplate putting shards of glass in my eyes. And do t pretend you made that video for fun you idiots made it cause you think your amazing and wicked cool and get all the chics. What you don't realize is that it doesn't count when you have to pay for them. Fat ****. And try to say I work a dead end job looking up boards on eBay. Then I'll send you a picture of me driving my Maserati. And yea I'm a clown. I'm the clown that can buy and sell a thousand of you. Worthless filth

Pardon the quote, but "the Jersey is strong in this one"

I look forward to the avatar after I'm done stackin 100's. Anybody wanna loan? Through my company (on the books) or me (back room shady). You can work (to death) for me. Offer ends next Friday. A once in a lifetime opportunity that won't rear its head around until your children are old

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickzzzzz89 View Post
    when I watch your video I contemplate putting shards of glass in my eyes
    Wow dude that's passion right there. God bless.

my first thought was court mandated sterilization for all involved with that video, but then I kept watching. Effin hilarious.