LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I guess y'all just don't know how to have a good time then, Chuck.
    New Englanders tend to be a dour bunch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    New Englanders tend to be a dour bunch.
    When I think of the south I think of a bunch of well mannered gentlemen who hold doors for ladies and still go to church. I like the old south don't get me wrong. But seriously guys this jimmy Vegas stuff is such garbage. It seems like there's quite the Vegas following on swellinfo. What's with the Afro culture in skinny white dudes?? I really don't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    When I think of the south I think of a bunch of well mannered gentlemen who hold doors for ladies and still go to church. I like the old south don't get me wrong. But seriously guys this jimmy Vegas stuff is such garbage. It seems like there's quite the Vegas following on swellinfo. What's with the Afro culture in skinny white dudes?? I really don't see the point.
    Well, I do declayah!! Another case of sarcasm being lost in the webisphere....

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Well, I do declayah!! Another case of sarcasm being lost in the webisphere....
    Yep.

Chuck, do a little research on the Jimmy Vegas timeline. Most of that stuff was from back when MySpace was popular--and let's not forget Bryce from The Wild Lyfe and his rapping antics.
    I just don't understand how you can't see the comedy in his act. It ruins the joke having to explain to someone that it's all a joke.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Really......?

When I think of the south I think of Porter Ridge and Tickle........and dudes killing gators.....and skoal...........and mudwompin'.............the Hatfields and McCoy's..........Honey Boo Boo.....

Oh man, speaking of Honey Boo Boo, I watched an episode this past Sunday and I swear I almost vomited. I swear, I am NOT exagerrating I almost threw-up. Wow.........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Yep.

Chuck, do a little research on the Jimmy Vegas timeline. Most of that stuff was from back when MySpace was popular--and let's not forget Bryce from The Wild Lyfe and his rapping antics.
    I just don't understand how you can't see the comedy in his act. It ruins the joke having to explain to someone that it's all a joke.
    Stewartonians do not joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Really......?

When I think of the south I think of Porter Ridge and Tickle........and dudes killing gators.....and skoal...........and mudwompin'.............the Hatfields and McCoy's..........Honey Boo Boo.....

Oh man, speaking of Honey Boo Boo, I watched an episode this past Sunday and I swear I almost vomited. I swear, I am NOT exagerrating I almost threw-up. Wow.........
    Don't forget the zombies who eat peoples faces off

Images
    Who would ever take our video seriously. First of all, There are some guys in this that flat out RIP. When making this video we intended to have kooks like yourself take it way to seriously and start hatin. Great job Charles from Maine. That being said, you have no right passing judgment on any of the characters in this video and you damn sure don't have any right bashing Jimmy Vegas. I go by QP you can watch my part towards the end of the video. I'm the fat guy that don't give a **** what clowns like you think about me our my friends. Your probably sitting at your desk right now at your dead end job scanning pron sites or eBay looking for the best deal on soft top surfboards so you can go down to your local beach and claim to be a surfer. Get a clue barney.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Djqp Jackson View Post
    Who would ever take our video seriously. First of all, There are some guys in this that flat out RIP. When making this video we intended to have kooks like yourself take it way to seriously and start hatin. Great job Charles from Maine. That being said, you have no right passing judgment on any of the characters in this video and you damn sure don't have any right bashing Jimmy Vegas. I go by QP you can watch my part towards the end of the video. I'm the fat guy that don't give a **** what clowns like you think about me our my friends. Your probably sitting at your desk right now at your dead end job scanning pron sites or eBay looking for the best deal on soft top surfboards so you can go down to your local beach and claim to be a surfer. Get a clue barney.
    Ahh, it's you, you SOB. You won the goshdang caption contest. Wasn't winning championships with the Bulls enough? No, you've got to win sunglasses, too

Images
    Hahahaha! No sh*t!

*PJB maybe it is an intrawebs conspiracy after all!!!
    Last edited by seldom seen; Aug 29, 2013 at 02:15 PM.