LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    the south is the best yall are just jealous, i mean have you even seen anyone surf and dip at the same time? well ill tell ya what a interesting combination. what about surf while playing a banjo?

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    the south is the best yall are just jealous, i mean have you even seen anyone surf and dip at the same time? well ill tell ya what a interesting combination. what about surf while playing a banjo?
    LOL I surf and dip all the time. Actually I dip while surfing, driving, playing golf, guitar, tennis and just about anytime. Hell I got a dip in at my desk at work right now! Gotta keep your mouth closed when you duck dive with a chaw in though. Kodiak, the only bear you'll ever pinch!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Kodiak, the only bear you'll ever pinch!
    Just turned my stomach, Kodiak was my 1st experience with dip at 12 years old, chunks of hot dogs... think about it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    LOL I surf and dip all the time. Actually I dip while surfing, driving, playing golf, guitar, tennis and just about anytime. Hell I got a dip in at my desk at work right now! Gotta keep your mouth closed when you duck dive with a chaw in though. Kodiak, the only bear you'll ever pinch!
    holy **** kodiak? come on atleast get grizzy or cope, i quit a while back but that stuff is just horrible, not to judge but i think its amazing people even dip that.

Images
    I'm gonna just throw this out there in case someone drank up all the hatorade and really wants to set the bar higher.

If someone wanted to, one could probably notify YouTube and have this taken down for copyright infringement via the DMCA take-down process. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I heard at least a few samples that I'm sure they didn't clear. And it only takes one complaint to get it pulled. For example, the sample "Let's get ready to rumble!" is not in the public domain and would justify YouTube removing the video entirely.

I'm on Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches. I can't do the regular dip anymore. I drink more whiskey and smoke more wild meat than all of you Dixie boys put together. The South don't have a patent on being a redneck. You aint got nuthin on us South Jersey Piney boys.
    Matter of fact, before I lived in PR, I lived in good old Pender County, NC so I have family on both sides of the line.
    The documentary was to promote a friendly exchange of culture between the two regions, I wasn't knocking on Dixie.

Camel snus are much more office/lip/girl/bar friendly. Just sayin

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Djqp Jackson View Post
    Who would ever take our video seriously. First of all, There are some guys in this that flat out RIP. When making this video we intended to have kooks like yourself take it way to seriously and start hatin. Great job Charles from Maine. That being said, you have no right passing judgment on any of the characters in this video and you damn sure don't have any right bashing Jimmy Vegas. I go by QP you can watch my part towards the end of the video. I'm the fat guy that don't give a **** what clowns like you think about me our my friends. Your probably sitting at your desk right now at your dead end job scanning pron sites or eBay looking for the best deal on soft top surfboards so you can go down to your local beach and claim to be a surfer. Get a clue barney.
    The issue I have is that the babes n waves videos don't show enough of the 'rippin' all I see is a bunch of dudes singing about ***** and nonsense. I don't doubt there's talent when it comes to the surf but lets see some uploads of individuals surfing. I checked the channel out and it's really all rapping except maybe one or two videos. So that being the case are you telling me the entire babes n waves channel is a joke ? That's allot of energy to make a huge farce. QP I respect your acceptance of the fat guy role, that's important. Street bike tommy served his role well too.

I can't believe these wannabe golfers would disrespect the game of golf like this! Who the hell are Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane and Hunter Mahan?!?!? Golf Kooks!

Images
    Yeah I just watched....well, the first five minutes.....I actually fell asleep at the 30 second mark and slammed my head on my desk.

Yeah, as parody goes, it doesn't hit the mark. Nothing makes it unique and it's not funny.

People should have to get certification before they are allowed to own video cameras. Everybody does this sh!t these days.......