LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Some Things Will Never Change...

Threw in and old CD on my way to work of one of my all time favorite bands ever. Years later, this song this rings true. This was a reminder to myself that I still don't give a f*ck.

Nothing like a good dose of Pennywise 1st thing in the morning before work, just reminded me how awesome a band they are and how some things never change...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oNozzeYStM

Enjoy

Heck yeah Pennywise rocks! I haven't listened to them in a while but now that you jogged my memory I'm gonna cue it up on the iPod.

I used to listen to Pennywise when I was a little punk skater kid..thank you for resurrecting those memories and good music. Pretty much totally forgot about them til now

Images
    Fu*kin A'!

You're welcome bros! Get a little fugget in your system and tell the man to F em selves.... ok don't you need that job.

Music is my church. If you are doing it properly, music can be a spiritual guide through life.

All of our emotions and experiences are enriched with music. Everyone has the ability to create a soundtrack for their life. We are fortunate to live in this age!

Now if we can only get some waves...

Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Music is my church. If you are doing it properly, music can be a spiritual guide through life.

All of our emotions and experiences are enriched with music. Everyone has the ability to create a soundtrack for their life. We are fortunate to live in this age!

Now if we can only get some waves...
    Agreed, this song is my soundtrack for the day today, imagine what that says about my mood today HAHAHA

If only the office ladies wouldn't think I've lost it I'd have this cranking all day and get a bunch of work done. Didn't one of those guys start Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies?

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    If only the office ladies wouldn't think I've lost it I'd have this cranking all day and get a bunch of work done. Didn't one of those guys start Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies?
    I heart that! Here's the band members from MF&GG:

Spike Slawson (of Swingin' Utters and Re-Volts) lead vocals
    Fat Mike (of NOFX) bass, backing vocals
    Chris Shiflett (of Foo Fighters ex- No Use For A Name) lead guitar, backing vocals
    Joey Cape (of Lagwagon) rhythm guitar, backing vocals
    Dave Raun (of Lagwagon) drum

Ahh, got pennywise mixed up with NOFX. I must've burnt those braincells up somewhere