LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    RCarter I ain't got nothing against you, so don't take this personally.

Good ol boys claim to live by the gun, but they rarely shoot humans. Up here in the North it's a killing field in MANY areas......Bullets are flying all day every day. Everywhere, not just a few cities like in the South. People love guns up here. They're angry and homicidal.

Jesus, dudes from NYC and Philly had to show you guys how to sell dope, for God's sake. You guys are like 15 years behind us in that stuff.

Californians bust on hicks more than northerners do. Really, I used to live there.

Yeah, yeah yeah.........I have heard this so many times, but yeah slavery was the main root of southern discontent. The whole region's economy was based on it.

So what were the top 3 or 4 reasons that came before slavery? What policies of Lincoln pissed-off the south? Be specific.....

Umm, Charlotte, Atlanta and other southern cities are very white collar and are leading places in the tech industries. You do realize that every state has urban and rural areas, right? We have areas of washing machine littered front lawns in New Jersey. And I see 50 deer stickers on the back windows of pick-up trucks everyday.

There's no big difference in attitudes and culture, unless you're one of them alligator killers we see on TV.

If you would have succeded from the union you would have gone under in ten years. You had no manufacturing. You would have been shunned, eventaully by other nations for your slavery issues. You would have been outcasts with a cotton based economy. The south would not have prospered. God, watch The Jerry Springer show these days. Can you imagine what it would be like today if the south had won?

Hey, what's the difference between a porcupine and a pick-up truck?

The pricks on the pick-up truck are on the inside !!!

LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

Hey, Rcarter relax, dawg. You guys still wouldn't win a war. Actually your statements are border-line treasonous......FBI, get this guy........
    for your edification: http://americanhistory.about.com/od/..._civil_war.htm

BTW the south would crush the north easily nowadays.

Can you say blackened Hog Fish on the grill poolside tonight? I thought ya could. The Gulf may suck in the surf category most the time but it offers up other fruit for the taking, if ya got the sack that is.

RCarter I ain't got nothing against you, so don't take this personally.

Good ol boys claim to live by the gun, but they rarely shoot humans. Up here in the North it's a killing field in MANY areas......Bullets are flying all day every day. Everywhere, not just a few cities like in the South. People love guns up here. They're angry and homicidal.

We will shoot humans if the need arises, we just practice on animals.

Jesus, dudes from NYC and Philly had to show you guys how to sell dope, for God's sake. You guys are like 15 years behind us in that stuff.

what the hell does selling dope have to do with blowing someones head off?

Californians bust on hicks more than northerners do. Really, I used to live there.

I'm sure they do, I mean't southerners don"t seem to have the same hate/hate relationships with other areas of the country

Yeah, yeah yeah.........I have heard this so many times, but yeah slavery was the main root of southern discontent. The whole region's economy was based on it.

So what were the top 3 or 4 reasons that came before slavery? What policies of Lincoln pissed-off the south? Be specific.....

Not here to be your history teacher, use Google for gods sake.

Umm, Charlotte, Atlanta and other southern cities are very white collar and are leading places in the tech industries. You do realize that every state has urban and rural areas, right? We have areas of washing machine littered front lawns in New Jersey. And I see 50 deer stickers on the back windows of pick-up trucks everyday.

Agreed but in the north you don't really see folks with guns in the city areas (leagally that is) Hell the 62 year old lady I replaced here last month when she retired used to bring her shot gun up to her desk so it would not sit in the car because she had it with her to go shooting after work. How many 60+ year old women bring guns to the office up there?

There's no big difference in attitudes and culture, unless you're one of them alligator killers we see on TV.

????? Really no difference in attitudes and culture, have you not read all the North Vs South **** on here latley. (Not claiming one side is right mind you, I too think Honey Boo Boo and the gator guys reflect very poorly on all us southerners)

If you would have succeded from the union you would have gone under in ten years. You had no manufacturing. You would have been shunned, eventaully by other nations for your slavery issues. You would have been outcasts with a cotton based economy. The south would not have prospered. God, watch The Jerry Springer show these days. Can you imagine what it would be like today if the south had won?

And you had no major agriculture to feed your growing industrial population so you guys would have starved before we went bankrupt

Hey, what's the difference between a porcupine and a pick-up truck?

The pricks on the pick-up truck are on the inside !!!

LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

That is funny as crap! I laughed so hard my boss asked me what was so funny. No sarcasm either I truely mean that was funny

Hey, Rcarter relax, dawg. You guys still wouldn't win a war. Actually your statements are border-line treasonous......FBI, get this guy........
    I do feel a regim change is in order here in the US too but within the law. Keep in mind in 1800 the new england sttes threatend to leave the union due to issue with the Federalists and Jeffersons amin, did any one call them traitors, no. Also several staes threated so Secced during the revolutionary war as they did not want to fight England. Hell some propose a new state of Southern CA, in 2006 some areas of Alaska tried to Seceed and for a new state but were blocked. I find it a little ironic that a country founded by Secceding from England now has laws agianst it's states doing the same thing when oppresed!
    Last edited by rcarter; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

See Pumpmaster knows whats up!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

PUMP !!!! It was all aboot slavery. The FIRST REASON listed there was all aboot slavery and even mentioned SLAVERY !!!!!!

Every reason there was slavery-dependant/influenced.........

Why would the south crush the north? Dude, if you just take all the "Blue" states vs all the "red" states......the blue has everything. The money, the power, the influence, the infrastucture, the education..........

Just because some dude hunts doesn't make him a raging war time lunatic.........

[QUOTE Just because some dude hunts doesn't make him a raging war time lunatic.........[/QUOTE]

No but it makes him better at shooting Yankees!. Then when pushed to far the lunatic comes out the the Hulk. Keep that in mind. I remember when I was a kid seeing something may grandfateher had form the "old" days that had basically a ranking sheet for how many points you got for killing a Union soldier. The closer to the mason dixon line the less points, the further north the more. See we make a farking game of killing!
    Last edited by rcarter; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM.

Images
    Dude, we have agriculture. New Jersey is the Garden State for God's sakes........Just had a hoagie for lunch with Jersey tomatoes in it. Dude, most of Pennsylvania is more hicky than where you live. Really. They have deer hunting holidays. Besides we eat pasta and pizza up here. We don't need no stinking vegetables, man. Need tobacco though, so you got us there. The English kind just ain't the same.

And what major shift happened just after the Civil War? The industrial revolution......the height of Northeastern power. The south would have been nothing during that time period.

Dude, EVERYBODY in our cities has guns........gernades........bombs..........gotta protect their corner. Seriously, everybody in northern cities has a gun.

Street level narcotics distribution shows ingenuity and a mind for business. And the guys on our corners are all aboot "blowing peoples' heads off." That's part of their lives. I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying.

Why am I always the spokesperson for the north? Do you other northern sissies have a voice or what?

Maybe you're right, maybe the south would win.......

The issue of states rights that did it. slavery was just the trigger.

The biggest two reasons:
    1. Weapons--Southerns have them and know how to use them. There are tac schools all over the south plus many military types with training retire to the south so you already have a huge supply of people with excellent weaponry who know how to use them AND can train others in guerrilla warfare (IED's etc). In addition, many in the north who have these skills would probably not fight for the north so you are left with police and gangbangers. Police don't react well to being attacked since they are trained to be in the upper hand.

2. Industry--Alot of heavy industry has moved to the south and the bulk of the agriculture is there and the mid-west (which would probably side with the south). Infrastructure is a dated argument. The north produces little in terms of natural resources and the south has big reserves of oil and nuclear power. The fracking areas in the north would most likely be shut down or side with the south (those PA hillbillies don't take too kindly to liberals). Also, roads and such are horrible the north and excellent in the southern areas.

those are my best 2. All of this assumes the military stays out of it which they might.

PS--Cities are easy. just lay seige to them and make the gangbangers fight on your ground.

Images
    Oh hey, why don't you come up and spend a night on the streets of North Philadelphia. Tell them how bad southerners are and how you miss slavery. Tell them aboot your guns, and how crazy you are cause y'all hunt.

You do this and I will bow to you for the rest of time........

Oh hey, why don't you come up and spend a night on the streets of North Philadelphia. Tell them how bad southerners are and how you miss slavery. Tell them aboot your guns, and how crazy you are cause y'all hunt.

You do this and I will bow to you for the rest of time........
    I will when you agree to come down to the deep south and spout your anti southern BS. Man we got some many swaps to bury you in or gators to feed you to won't nobody every find the remains. As I have stated Southern Pride is alive and well (notice we are together hence SOUTHERN PRIDE, not NC or GA pride) You guys up north bicker between boardering staes (NY claims NJ sucks). If the North wanted a fight I have no doubt that many yanks especially the gang bangers you speak of would say no way, not my fight, Ill keep slangin dope, but let ther be a call for the good ol boys to rise up and you would see a fleet of pickups coming up I95 armed to the ****ing teath and a point sheet for yank kills to boot! Question for you southern guys, think if that happend they would put a bag limit on us like during deer season? God that would suck. I'm ready though.

RG737[1].jpg
    Last edited by rcarter; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:58 PM.