LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good for you man, after 18 years that's a big change. I'm not there yet, but I consider it from time to time. Hope your able to stick to it if that's what you really want, which it sounds like it is. I've cut back quite a bit but still a regular. Well, time to head home and well, you know....
    Thanks for the encouragement man. I have been speaking to the doc about it, he recommended valium to help with withdrawls but I did not want to then crave valium so I've gone cold turkey but I found out the step down method should have been easier.

We Northerners hunt as well... Myself and all of my friends have been hunting our whole lives.
    There is some great hunting up north.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    So you actually still believe that the main reason for the war was for abolision!? Wow man go back to history class. Nearly every historian will tell you that slavery was # 3 or 4 on the list of reasons after economic issues and states vs federal rights. We left the union because it was broken (much as it is today) not because the north told us we have to give up our slaves. In fact the issues at Fort Sumter arose under Buchanan's admin not Linclons. We then secceded due to the election of Linclon and his proposed policies, none of which were yet directed at slavery. IMHO we should have continued fighting to stay a seperate country from the north. Let's face it attitudes, philosophy and morals are very different between the north and south of the eastern seaboard. Way more so than anywhere else in the country. I feel I can relate better to folks in CA all the way across the country than ones above the mason dixon line just a couple hundred miles north. This may have been a rant but I am so sick of the North VS South debate on here I really want the war to start back up! Since the late 1800's northerners have become more white collar while the southern boys continue to hunt, stalk and otherwise hone our killing skills. I think the war would turn out very different today cause as stated before we love some guns in the south (not me personally, I prefer a bow) especially semi automatic weapons, hell the guy sitting next to me at work owns 3 AR15's, 2 pump shotguns, 4 pistols and a cross bow and that's just one 26 year old country boy!

Like I said earlier.. We have guns up here too. The difference is Y'all bang your sisters and look like this

Porter Rigde.jpg

I will when you agree to come down to the deep south and spout your anti southern BS. Man we got some many swaps to bury you in or gators to feed you to won't nobody every find the remains. As I have stated Southern Pride is alive and well (notice we are together hence SOUTHERN PRIDE, not NC or GA pride) You guys up north bicker between boardering staes (NY claims NJ sucks). If the North wanted a fight I have no doubt that many yanks especially the gang bangers you speak of would say no way, not my fight, Ill keep slangin dope, but let ther be a call for the good ol boys to rise up and you would see a fleet of pickups coming up I95 armed to the ****ing teath and a point sheet for yank kills to boot! Question for you southern guys, think if that happend they would put a bag limit on us like during deer season? God that would suck. I'm ready though.

Attachment 8690

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2002/10/a...raham-lincoln/

This is a little late to the conversation. History has been very kind to Lincoln. It's interesting to see how his speeches varied greatly from his candid views.
    I gotta go out this morning with the pudding. Then I's going to shred the 2-3' flatness. So I didn't read all of this but.....

Did y'all know that Lincoln didn't exactly like slavery but he also didn't exactly like black folk. He considered them inferior to the white man. And, here's the kicker, he was planning on shipping those of African descent to Panama. Why Panama? I don't know, but that's a true story.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I gotta go out this morning with the pudding. Then I's going to shred the 2-3' flatness. So I didn't read all of this but.....

Did y'all know that Lincoln didn't exactly like slavery but he also didn't exactly like black folk. He considered them inferior to the white man. And, here's the kicker, he was planning on shipping those of African descent to Panama. Why Panama? I don't know, but that's a true story.
    Other Caribbean territories too.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Like I said earlier.. We have guns up here too. The difference is Y'all bang your sisters and look like this

Porter Rigde.jpg
    And they're proud of it. nice pic by the way, I guess you've been down south recently?

Images
    Thanks for the encouragement man. I have been speaking to the doc about it, he recommended valium to help with withdrawls but I did not want to then crave valium so I've gone cold turkey but I found out the step down method should have been easier.
    Valium? Man, that's worse than weed.

Man, weed "withdrawals" ain't nothing but some insomnia, lack of appetitie and irritability. Certainly a tough southerener can handle that. That ain't no kick, cracker.

If you think weed's a rough "withdrawal," man get addicted to opiates for a spell or alcohol........

Now that's good fun right there.

Northerners can quit weed without seeing a doctor. Plus, we're all hooked on smack.

Images
    The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500 man elite fighting unit called the ----US REDNECK SPECIAL FORCES (USRSF).

These North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Tennessee boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given the following facts about....

Terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

This mess in afganistan should be over IN A WEEK ...enough said

^^ did you know that the Army Spec Ops use locals for exercises around Bragg as guerrilla fighters?

That is what I've been saying for years on here. All these yanks think The War of Northern Aggresion ended years ago but they just don't realize it was just half time.
    haha nice one...

not sure where most live but if you're not within 30-40 min of surf, I'm sorry. But some P90X, yoga or core stuff is always good, mix it up with an Indo board or skate.

btw- _roa_an might fun this afternoon and tomorrow (sssshhhhhhh)