The south already constitutes a large segment of our military.

I think it's great that the south has this consensus that the rest of the country/world thinks they are tough as nails, crazy, ironmen.

Unfortunately, nobody outside the south thinks this way. Nobody is in awe of the south. Nobody is afraid of the south. I like the south. Of course I'm going to poke fun but that's just human nature. We all rib those who are a bit different.

Marksmanship don't matter squat in war time scenarios besides snipers. So southern gun expertise wouldn't really matter much. People indiscriminately shoot in military battles.....just like the guys in Philly and Bridgeport

Good Lord look at our military might and technology..........and we haven't won a war since World War II. You can't win a war by selectively invading a country. Invade it or don't. You can't worry aboot collateral damage. Stop making targets out of our boys, and invade the damn country. No remorse and no selective targets. Anyone wearing a bathrobe is fair game. Women, you bes' get back in the kitchen and out of the armed services.

Oh, it wasn't flat again today, but if you didn't catch the morrow sesh then it really, really really sucked.......a two foot to a smallish three foot, junky, closed-out mess.......well at least where I was.

Flat.............................................. ......................Flat, that's flat