LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    And SUP, don't get angry, this isn't serious, at least I'm not being serious. I mean, what I'm saying is the truth but I'm doing it in a jovial way........

And that's it. Someone else stand up for the north for once........Jeez.........
    All good dude, I told you not too long ago you can have at em down here, I can't even defend the morons round here no more, none of you guys on here of course, you're all top of the line humans in my book, and I mean that with all my heart.

Images
    Astute synopsis Pinkstink.....hey they have creams for that don't they?

Manaissess Manassas, that was good with the Civil War reenactment. That made me howl like dog at moon.

And SUP is right, listen guys what I say is right. You guys have to learn this

Anyway SUP has put things in perspective. Listen it's just a matter of time before the Middle East explodes. And Russia and China will unite with radical Muslim nations, and come at us. It's going to happen.

You guys think Northerners are bad? Wow, Russia totally sucks and China is just God-awful. And don't get me started on those other ones..........

So, you southerners say sorry to us yanks and be nice.

Thread lockdown and temp ban on Rcarter coming in 5....4......3.....2....

YOU WANT TO SHOOT A HUMAN??????? I KNOW ITS BEEN FLAT DUDE BUT GET BACK ON THE WEED AND MELLOW.

Images
    Holy shoot I just noticed that this is one of them " BOO HOO IT'S FLAT" Threads...........

And we ended up on the broil of civil war............

That's actually kind of fantastic.......

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Holy shoot I just noticed that this is one of them " BOO HOO IT'S FLAT" Threads...........

And we ended up on the broil of civil war............

That's actually kind of fantastic.......
    Sometimes you just gotta follow that rabbit hole, never know where it may lead you

PJB you get to be Grant.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    PJB you get to be Grant.
    Perfect. Wow, that was a good one too. A drunken general...........

Wow, I go do some actual work for a couple hours and come to find us on the brink of Civil War.
    Instead of rcarter and his brethren invading the North, we should all just invade Washington DC. Level the place and start from scratch.
    Constitution was meant to give the Feds some basic powers and the rest were to be the powers of the States. Now, the Feds have all the power and all the States can do is suckle at the federal teet.

The ocean is not the only thing broken on this thread. We still got slavery here in da souff, just go check out the Sugar Farms in the Glades. Once we get a hurricane swell I'll break out my 7' gun and shoot some barrels. The rest of you lock n load guys - I suggest ya'll watch Babes and Boards and get a better tude yo!

Images
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2002/10/a...raham-lincoln/

This is a little late to the conversation. History has been very kind to Lincoln. It's interesting to see how his speeches varied greatly from his candid views.