LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy a fish

Looking to add a fish to my quiver and I was looking at the WRV stingray. Has anyone ever ridden one? Curious as to how it rides and handles mush.

Also checking out a WRV drone and a 5'8" firewire quadfish.

All feedback appreciated!

Images
    Oh, I thought you meant a bass or trout or something.......

Quote Originally Posted by gbvb87 View Post
    Looking to add a fish to my quiver and I was looking at the WRV stingray. Has anyone ever ridden one? Curious as to how it rides and handles mush.

Also checking out a WRV drone and a 5'8" firewire quadfish.

All feedback appreciated!
    Hey man I got a 5'8" channel islands skinny fish if you are interested.

ive got a 5'6 lost round nose fish for sale. basically brand new

stingray looks interesting...as long as you get the right size (don't go too big - I hate boards much thicker than 2.5"). The drone isn't a fish, imo...it's got fish characteristics (low rocker/wider), but the pulled in nose and tail separate it. The Firewire quadfish is the fishiest out of the three you mentioned - if the price was right, that's what I would choose

I have 2 for sale if you are interested, and can make a custom for you starting at $375
    let me know if interested.
    navy.retro.jpgwing.fish.jpg

Thanks, basically looking for something with paddle power that can handle mush.
    I'm 5'8" 160lb.

Really liked the firewire I checked out except it had a ding that the guy had professionally repaired (I started researching them more and read a lot about firewires breaking).

Feesh and HurleySurf39- thanks but im actually leaning more towards getting a new board.

Images
    as much as firewire gets bashed on the site, I loved the quadfish... regret selling to this day and keep my eyes peeled for another in my size.

what size did you ride? whats your height/wt for comparison?

PM me if you are interested in this - http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ustom-Fish-5-8
    price is negotiable. its brand new, never ridden. would be good for east coast mush. easy to catch waves, my last one was super responsive, turned on a dime, etc.
    ill be back in NJ on sept 10th.
    Last edited by gnurider7; Aug 29, 2013 at 09:24 PM.