LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I agree the ocean is broken

You know what else is annoying? The same people on here complaining about other people *****ing. Yeah it's flat and I'm going to *****....GET OVER IT! If you like waves, you're going to ***** when it's obsecenely flat like it's been. Really that's basically the only time I spend on these forums. So I have someone to ***** to when it's flat. This now a 3 week flat spell up here and counting. Sickening.

Oh and I started a new topic because I couldn't read through that 7 pages of off topic ranting. Seriously take it to the off topic forum. Moderator...move that thread.

Did anyone ask for waves yet? Maybe we all need to pick a set date and time and in one voice ask the ocean for some swell. We have been patient enough, no? Sigh....

Images
    I dont know what everyone is complaining about... We've got some killer waist high NE wind chop today

you know half of the people in here are going to come on amping on how they scored their spot chest high+ this morning and how great the summer has been

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    you know half of the people in here are going to come on amping on how they scored their spot chest high+ this morning and how great the summer has been
    The summer hasn't been GREAT, but it's been rideable more often than not. Plenty of small to mid-sized swells this summer. THERE HAVE BEEN FARRRR WORSE SUMMER'S THAN THIS ONE. If you didn't know that then you have no clue of what you speak.

If you haven't seen anything over 1 foot in New Jersey then you are either clueless, NEVER come close to the coast, or your spot trucking sucks.

IT'S FRIGGIN SUMMER YOU MORONS........

SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR MAGICAL UNICORN SWELLS, POSTING COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET, AND PASSING UP WAIST + SWELLS IS THE SIGN OF A 'TARD.

IT'S FRIGGIN SUMMER, WHAT THE TRUCK DO YOU EXPECT ?????

I am really beginning to suspect that a good 85% of Swellinfo.com members don't surf. This area rarely has the kind of waves they seem to be sitting around waiting for. OMG, it can be mid-July and they're hoping Tavarua is coming to their friggin favorite jetty. Surfing "garbage" is better than posting internet complaints.

Go get wet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I dont know what everyone is complaining about... We've got some killer waist high NE wind chop today
    and it stuck around and cleaned up this morning. Maryland was waist high and pretty much glassy all morning with just a touch of onshore texture around 11. Soft waves for sure, but walled up enough to get a bunch of cutbacks going left. Bonus: the water felt as warm as its been all summer...i'd put it at 74 ballpark.

Images
    jesus guys. it hasnt been that bad. yesterday and today were the first days i havent surfed. before that i had surfed 10 days straight. VB has been lucky this summer. it hasnt been dead flat like this for a while. there has always kind of been something to ride. i was kind of nice to get away from the redundancy of the forum for awhile too.

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    jesus guys. it hasnt been that bad. yesterday and today were the first days i havent surfed. before that i had surfed 10 days straight. VB has been lucky this summer. it hasnt been dead flat like this for a while. there has always kind of been something to ride. i was kind of nice to get away from the redundancy of the forum for awhile too.
    BRO...I'm talking about my area. This forum is for the northeast and you're talking about vb. RI has been flat as a pancake since aug 10.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    BRO...I'm talking about my area. This forum is for the northeast and you're talking about vb. RI has been flat as a pancake since aug 10.
    True life right there man...I've been trying to plan a couple day trips down there this past month but its been as flat as it is up here! brutal..

Images
    ahh. damn. sorry man. can you travel anywhere else more exposed to southern swells?