LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I agree the ocean is broken

You know what else is annoying? The same people on here complaining about other people *****ing. Yeah it's flat and I'm going to *****....GET OVER IT! If you like waves, you're going to ***** when it's obsecenely flat like it's been. Really that's basically the only time I spend on these forums. So I have someone to ***** to when it's flat. This now a 3 week flat spell up here and counting. Sickening.

Oh and I started a new topic because I couldn't read through that 7 pages of off topic ranting. Seriously take it to the off topic forum. Moderator...move that thread.

Did anyone ask for waves yet? Maybe we all need to pick a set date and time and in one voice ask the ocean for some swell. We have been patient enough, no? Sigh....

Images
    I dont know what everyone is complaining about... We've got some killer waist high NE wind chop today

Images
    jesus guys. it hasnt been that bad. yesterday and today were the first days i havent surfed. before that i had surfed 10 days straight. VB has been lucky this summer. it hasnt been dead flat like this for a while. there has always kind of been something to ride. i was kind of nice to get away from the redundancy of the forum for awhile too.

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    jesus guys. it hasnt been that bad. yesterday and today were the first days i havent surfed. before that i had surfed 10 days straight. VB has been lucky this summer. it hasnt been dead flat like this for a while. there has always kind of been something to ride. i was kind of nice to get away from the redundancy of the forum for awhile too.
    BRO...I'm talking about my area. This forum is for the northeast and you're talking about vb. RI has been flat as a pancake since aug 10.

Images
    ahh. damn. sorry man. can you travel anywhere else more exposed to southern swells?

wave-hunter

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    wave-hunter
    Haha more like pancake-hunter.

Been surfing Rhode Island for 35 years. July and August are almost always flat.

Any swell in the Summer is a bonus (I am talking solid Chest to Head high).

Actually caught three nice sessions in July - Offshore and with some ground swell.

September thru December has always been the most consistent time of the year. Hold on, the best 4 months of the year are on the way...

Hurricane season has been slow - Also a sign that it will heat up in September.

Quote Originally Posted by punkaboy View Post
    Been surfing Rhode Island for 35 years. July and August are almost always flat.

Any swell in the Summer is a bonus (I am talking solid Chest to Head high).

Actually caught three nice sessions in July - Offshore and with some ground swell.

September thru December has always been the most consistent time of the year. Hold on, the best 4 months of the year are on the way...

Hurricane season has been slow - Also a sign that it will heat up in September.
    It's not usually this flat. Hasn't been a 3 week flat spell in July or August for as far back as I can remember. Agreed that the best is the next few months.