LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SHREDSLED View Post
    Just curious, do you guys own more boards or wetsuits?

I am currently tied at 5 boards (not counting beater), 5 wetsuits.

One of my suits is an old busted leaky 3/2 that I had to replace but still keep around for warmer days when I don't mind the leaks, another is a shortie that I've had since I was 16 (now 29). Others are usual suspects. I just bought the 5th board recently so until then my wetsuit quiver was bigger.
    Gotcha beat...I have a shorty from when I was 14 and I'm now 33. Growing in any direction is over rated. The shorty get's used 3 times a year up here. Other than that, I have a POS 3/2 and a great 4/3 w/ detachable hood. So 3 suits with only 2 boards. Looking for a deal on a winter suit and another board that can be used in most conditions (fish/potato/stump).

3 boards that I use, 2 fish and an LB. Wetsuits: 5/4 Drylock, two 3/2s, Longsleeve Springsuit, 2/1 Shirt.

Images
    4 boards, 3 wetsuits.

Images
    5 boards, 3 suits

3 boards one old school metal helmet dry suit.

I had 3 wetsuits,just throw my old oneill away,it was one of those funky colored ones from the 80s.the arms were like wizard sleeves.now im down to a 3/2 and a 4/3.i have 5 boards,3 of which need ding repair or ductape for the massive holes in them.i went out without a leash in jan,board got pounded up against the rocks.my summerboard had a cinderblock fall on it during sandy.the only board I have that's ready to go is a 8'3 longboard that doesn't fit in the fukin car.everytime I tie something down I get the feeling its going to fly off and kill someone.so I try to only go out when I can ride my 6'2

Images
    I have 5 or 6 boards only ride 2 though. I have 6 suits including tops and full suits.

4 board.
    Longboard,
    Groveler,
    Step up,
    Shortboard

2 wetsuits
    3/2
    2/2 with short arms and full legs
    Boots and gloves

But I don't surf in the winter

9. 7 boards 3 suits

13 boards including 4 that I never use but just cant bring myself to sell. Including a new to me 6' cb bumblebee bonzer that rvb was kind enough to ship. 4 suits. 5/4, 4/3, 2 - 3/2s. Moved from md to nc so im prob gonna get rid of the 5/4 and pick up another 3/2 to replace the 11 yr old excel infiniti that is full of holes and I wear when the water is warm enough for a shorty cause I just cant bring myself to wear one of those things.