LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Have you ever considered that the Confederate flag might have a similar meaning to the blacks in ths country as the swastika does to the Jews?
    The South loves black people.

Attachment 8712

Images
    Oh come now......

Everyone knows that flag is all aboot proper white women, plantations and free labor....that is THE HERITAGE y'all are talking aboot.

And that's fine, just stop denying it. It's cool.......if that's what you like, then that's waht you like.

In this politically correct world it's a crime to be racist or prejudiced........the only problem with that is that everyone's got a little bit of racism in them. I'm not saying HATE, but we all make fun or look at others a bit differently who aren't "our kind." Those who act like they don't are frauds.

I got a pal who acts like he loves everyone, but, man, if you put him in a ghetto around those who aren't well kept and might smell a bit, dudes, you would never see a person cringe and show such disgust as he would. The tension would be palpable........

So fly your flag, but stand up for what it means and what you believe in.........

Oh and black guys who fly confederate flags might be a bit retarded........just a tad retarded.

Images
    Oh and black guys who fly confederate flags might be a bit retarded........just a tad retarded.[/QUOTE]

oh yes but then it is the south were talking aboot right? my favorite is the people in the north that fly the Confederate flags and think they're from the south and that the state is southern like west va., ohio, pen...those people make no sense.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Oh and black guys who fly confederate flags might be a bit retarded........just a tad retarded.
    oh yes but then it is the south were talking aboot right? my favorite is the people in the north that fly the Confederate flags and think they're from the south and that the state is southern like west va., ohio, pen...those people make no sense.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the south. Ain't no yankee African Americans waving that flag.

I've already talked about northerners who wave confederate flags, and yes, they are retarded too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    oh yes but then it is the south were talking aboot right? my favorite is the people in the north that fly the Confederate flags and think they're from the south and that the state is southern like west va., ohio, pen...those people make no sense.

I've already talked about northerners who wave confederate flags, and yes, they are retarded too.[/QUOTE]

i,es see it wid meh own eyez brh dey be wavin dhat flahg

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/0...kind-of-weird/

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Braddah, the first slaves to be sent back to Africa founded what are now parts of Liberia. It was very much based on American government and even an attempt for us to colonize there. The Republic of Maryland and Mississippi-in-Africa eventually got annexed, absorbed, or amalgamated into Liberia. There was a certain aristocracy the freed blacks had compared to the inland natives and that was a hostility that went on for centuries.

So yes, Aftican-Americans were essentially waving our flag within days after being freed, and they were waving it thousands of miles away.

FYI, there's good surf in Liberia.

Images
    Ok, it is a little weird that this entire island is all broken into "Plantations"... to this day, that is what they are called. I immediately questioned this. To the local media I work with. Friends I have made from here and they all disagree with me... Plantations is the just proper term for gated communities... I still think its a tad crazy