LOGIN | REGISTER

Waffle House Index

Next big hurricane we have, I will call my local Waffle House to see if it's safe to venture out

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...5271.html?vp=1

Wonder if this works in reverse? If someone cut power to a Waffle House would a storm then form and produce luscious waves for us? "Not it" on being the first one to try.

The T-bone in that video looking friggin disgusting. I am absolutely 100% against steak for breakfast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Wonder if this works in reverse? If someone cut power to a Waffle House would a storm then form and produce luscious waves for us? "Not it" on being the first one to try.

The T-bone in that video looking friggin disgusting. I am absolutely 100% against steak for breakfast.
    Dude an 8oz. Prime Filet Mignon, with some Hollandaise or bearnaise, Served Medium Rare with 2 over medium eggs? Best breakfast out there. Maybe some cheddar grits on the side? fuggetttaabbooouuutit

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Dude an 8oz. Prime Filet Mignon, with some Hollandaise or bearnaise, Served Medium Rare with 2 over medium eggs? Best breakfast out there. Maybe some cheddar grits on the side? fuggetttaabbooouuutit
    No best breakfast out there would be eggs with biscuits and gravy!

BudCan.jpg

Best Breakfast ever. With the first one, crack a raw egg in there with a touch of salt and guzzle.