LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Waves

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    newport beach
    Posts
    115
    Images
    7

    Thumbs up Waves

    finally some waves in southern california!! hoorah hoorahhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAL5RwnhLc play this vid in 1080p it looks a hundred times better

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UGHHH! :(
    Posts
    314
    Looks fun. Wavestorm saved your session!

  3. #3
    Gopro videos for surfing are the most useless things I've ever seen. They work for skiing/snowboarding, but they are horrible to watch for surfing. Have someone film from the beach

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    newport beach
    Posts
    115
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Looks fun. Wavestorm saved your session!
    the wavestorm is a session saver! (try saying that 3 times fast haha)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmcgaff View Post
    finally some waves in southern california!! hoorah hoorah
    Yeah? That's up there with:
    "Finally some Waffle House franchises in the Deep South!"
    "Finally some heat in the Mojave!"
    "Finally some fine women in Portugal!"
    "Finally some unemployed people getting full-time salary for 2 years doing nothing!"

    For fugg's sake. Woe is you for the seven days of 1-2' swell when many of us could cultivate pond scum on our "oceans" this whole summer. Guess you guys were the first candidates to be passed over for casting of the original season of Survivor.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yeah? That's up there with:
    "Finally some Waffle House franchises in the Deep South!"
    "Finally some heat in the Mojave!"
    "Finally some fine women in Portugal!"
    "Finally some unemployed people getting full-time salary for 2 years doing nothing!"

    For fugg's sake. Woe is you for the seven days of 1-2' swell when many of us could cultivate pond scum on our "oceans" this whole summer. Guess you guys were the first candidates to be passed over for casting of the original season of Survivor.
    Yeah really...poor babies.

    There was waist high waves to be had almost EVERY SINGLE day at the right spots in southern california this past month. I'd give anything to have that "flat spell" in the middle of summer.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yeah really...poor babies.

    There was waist high waves to be had almost EVERY SINGLE day at the right spots in southern california this past month. I'd give anything to have that "flat spell" in the middle of summer.
    s-h, wasn't that you I had to give tough love to the other day bout crying poor in RI's swell summer?! If not, disregard. If so, I think your SA sponsor needs to offer guidance!!! New England waves tomorrow til Tuesday...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yeah? That's up there with:
    "Finally some Waffle House franchises in the Deep South!"
    "Finally some heat in the Mojave!"
    "Finally some fine women in Portugal!"
    "Finally some unemployed people getting full-time salary for 2 years doing nothing!"

    For fugg's sake. Woe is you for the seven days of 1-2' swell when many of us could cultivate pond scum on our "oceans" this whole summer. Guess you guys were the first candidates to be passed over for casting of the original season of Survivor.
    Brah... what are you talking about? Paddington has stated time and time again that he has been scoring knee high juice all summer long.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Brah... what are you talking about? Paddington has stated time and time again that he has been scoring knee high juice all summer long.
    Fitz, shut the F up. Kook. Go find some more Youtube zingers to post on here. If you think it has been knee high all summer, you're a clown. So ........will you, ah, be cruisin' Youtube today to arm yourself with witty clips to post on surfing sites? That's awesome, man.

    Dude, it's 2 foot, maybe 3 foot, here today so come on down south. I want to see you surf. You better impress me too, or I'll send you to spend a night at Chuck Perruto Jr's house . And remember when a solid swell does hit our fabled coast you'll have to use your Go Pro and post the footage here.

    I can't wait to see you "when it gets real." Maybe have someone clear the water of 12-year-olds so they don't continously drop-in on you. But then again you're kind of proud of your "Fitzpedo" aren't you.

    But yeah Fitz, keep talking aboot my knee high summer of surf. Ha dork, if you only knew, my spot is the best spot in Jersey during the summer. Picks up anything and everything. Shhh, but my place isn't 2-3' today, it's actually 4-6' shhhh don't tell anybody.

    And keep posting Youtube links on here. OMG that was so funny when you posted a Family Guy clip poking fun of Atomic Bombs. WHOOOOOOO OH LORDY that was funny.

    The internet is awesome. Here on a surfing website we can have a dude who never surfs......not the summer knee high bombs, not the Doomsday Swell, not any of those days last February, not March, not April......never, and he can talk BS to someone who never misses a swell.......... Man, that's not fair. I better start a thread complaining aboot that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    newport beach
    Posts
    115
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yeah? That's up there with:
    "Finally some Waffle House franchises in the Deep South!"
    "Finally some heat in the Mojave!"
    "Finally some fine women in Portugal!"
    "Finally some unemployed people getting full-time salary for 2 years doing nothing!"

    For fugg's sake. Woe is you for the seven days of 1-2' swell when many of us could cultivate pond scum on our "oceans" this whole summer. Guess you guys were the first candidates to be passed over for casting of the original season of Survivor.
    thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it gets easy to forget how lucky i am!