LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat again

Flat again

Another busted forecast.(Not just this site. Surfline too. NWS surf zone forecast was the only one that got it right. Nws surf zone is usually less accurate than other sources.) Winds sucked anyway.

hey sucks for you man all i know is i got sick waist to chest high with head high sets all friday and sat cant alway trust the report gotta go check it for your self

Quote Originally Posted by surfer420 View Post
    hey sucks for you man all i know is i got sick waist to chest high with head high sets all friday and sat cant alway trust the report gotta go check it for your self
    Yeah, seems to be waves on ec, except RI. We've gotten shafted this past month. The winds sucked today anyway, definitely not worth the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer420 View Post
    Bro, scored OH-DH the other day and noone was out b/c they all thought it was flat. Glad I scored. Today wasn't bad either! I'll take shoulder to head clean.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Bro, scored OH-DH the other day and noone was out b/c they all thought it was flat. Glad I scored. Today wasn't bad either! I'll take shoulder to head clean.
    I heard from another source it was Triple overhead yesterday. Damn I missed out.

I caught some small waves today, maybe waist high sets. Wind wasn't as bad as expected

Friday morning was the best I've seen it in a while...and even the junky mess I surfed friday evening still provided some fun, Saturday so-so, and today real small, but still caught an s-load of rides and had a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by daringharry View Post
    I caught some small waves today, maybe waist high sets. Wind wasn't as bad as expected
    Waist high? Where at? Don't need to spot name, just town. It was lake flat at most locations. Video and cams and numerous reports. Are we talking waist high wave once an hour?
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Sep 2, 2013 at 01:06 AM.

Images
    Yo bro shark hunter I hope you find some waves up there in ri soon... Seems like its a constant search up there but take comfort soon the water will get cold... The waves will be back .... And the crowds gone!!!

It's flat here in jersey too so don't feel bad... Although you should have been here yesterday!!! It was 23ft and peeling!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Yo bro shark hunter I hope you find some waves up there in ri soon... Seems like its a constant search up there but take comfort soon the water will get cold... The waves will be back .... And the crowds gone!!!

It's flat here in jersey too so don't feel bad... Although you should have been here yesterday!!! It was 23ft and peeling!!!!
    Jesus, it's a peaky 1-2' down here in the southland. Shoot, it's semi-clean right now, too. Nice and soft. A beautiful ending to the unofficial summer season. You should head on down. Hey, if you're Jesus and walk on water and all of that you should know this already. Plus, couldn't you bump it up a bit?

However, there should be a small bump out there tomorrow, and EVERYBODY has to surf the day after Labor Day. It's a tradition. If you don't practice this tradition, then you must start. No matter what it's like, get out there at least for twenty minutes. It shapes your whole fall, winter and spring........REALLY, IT DOES.

Another good tradition is to get high and walk on a boardwalk the Tuesday night after Labor Day. Do it at dusk. That's a great tradition. Eat some pizza, too.