LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzzr75 View Post
    Just because she is hot, she gets the wave??????
    Yes. 100%. Then you get to see the stokeshow's backside when she goes backside on a right-hander. That way, you can also look over her shoulder when going backdoor. You should certainly allow wahine to get to her peak. Know that a good thruster will always make her quiver. Then you can drop in on her again and again with your snake as you both layback. After maneuvering, re-entry is encouraged, and rapidly at that. Even when at a point, refraction is ideally kept to a minimum or the sesh may be over before you know it. You'll always be rewarded when secondary and tertiary swells are present.

    However, be wary if she charges, in which case wearing plenty of rubber is suggested to match her beavertail. Doubling up would not be a bad thing if she mentions dead presidents although she will typically only do that if she's from Utah. She may want kneepads for extended times spent pronated on the deck.

    If you're a real man, you can deal with any period that you encounter. It's fine for her to wear a leash but not you. This is one time that you want to remain in the impact zone. It's also an occasion where you welcome ankles and waist as much as you normally do chest and head.

    Above all else, make sure your swell dosen't chub. It needs to crest firmly. Your pop-up must be prompt and powerful with good form or you may not get a ride at all. You'll like it if she's got a round tail a lot more than she'll fancy you having a soft top. Significant wave height is key in this instance.

    The two of you shack together on and on. The object is to get your gun in that hollow tube as many times as you can. A mini-gun will really need to be pumped fast in the barrel to get a good ride as it's got some making up to do. If she's losing stability during the pumping while backdoor, it's acceptable for her to rail grab. If they spit from the lip that's fine, and the more swallow in that tail the better.

    If she trims properly that is a plus. Same if she's goofy; humor makes for a fun sesh. If the water is polluted, you should use a nose guard when you duck dive and don't be surprised if you experience runoff. Realize that pulling out early and kicking out is fine as long as the best part of the ride is over. It's imperative to get to every section.

    It's essential that you snap that face thoroughly. You repeat this throughout the whole sesh, giving plenty of attention to both the lip and mush. When things start to close out is when you really takeoff. Maybe even celebrate with a little reef or a few bowls afterwards. If things ever get choppy you can punt or go out back, though realize blown out conditions are a bonus even if it's rough. Lastly, if the sesh is an all-timer, you can continue it right into dawn patrol.

    So to answer your question in short, yes, you definitely want her to get to the peak as much as possible. Realize she will consider a good sesh one where she gets thrashed and pounded and considers those good rides. The hottest ones are used to riding giants and have no problem stepping into liquid as long as it's thicker than water. Bottom line: give her a big Wednesday by busting down the door and she'll be chasing your mavericks for what will seem like an endless summer. Heck, if she feels like she's in God's hands, you may even score a few September sessions. Catch my drift?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    If the water is polluted, you should use a nose guard when you duck dive and don't be surprised if you experience runoff. Realize that pulling out early and kicking out is fine as long as the best part of the ride is over.
    LOL classic

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    527
    Epic post, Emass. Your contributions cannot be topped.

    This picture reminds me of the many long days I spent on the bunny slopes teaching girlfriends how to ski. KS knows exactly what I'm talking about.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Epic post, Emass. Your contributions cannot be topped.

    This picture reminds me of the many long days I spent on the bunny slopes teaching girlfriends how to ski. KS knows exactly what I'm talking about.
    MA don't mention it. Anytime ma brah!

    Yes, the hot girls that tell you "I want to learn to surf!" are not something we turn down. These 6-12 inch EC waves are good after all!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,142
    Hall of Fame material EMass! HAHAHA! Just don't make the mistake I did. I was asked by a non-surfing friend's girlfriend to teach her to surf. I did, and she did, and he was not happy when she told him ( he was there but asleep at the time). They are no longer going out. Should I feel guilty? My buddy has no angst towards me though. But now that I think about it, he just invited me to his dojo last week. Ruh-roh!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Hall of Fame material EMass! HAHAHA! Just don't make the mistake I did. I was asked by a non-surfing friend's girlfriend to teach her to surf. I did, and she did, and he was not happy when she told him ( he was there but asleep at the time). They are no longer going out. Should I feel guilty? My buddy has no angst towards me though. But now that I think about it, he just invited me to his dojo last week. Ruh-roh!
    Just brush up on your crane kick, you'l be just fine