LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The southernmost town in New Jersey is...

Duck, NC.

I verified this myself over the past week while on vacation. There are more Jersey license plates in Duck than there are in Seaside Heights. While shopping or at a restaurant, the distinct Jersey accent is heard everywhere. Corolla, NC would be the next to southernmost town in Jersey.

Images
    Ok thank you for the very important information - and all the time you took to research this.
    So here is my question- let say there happens to be a civil war - does that mean that NC would technically be 'the north'???

Images
    no where in the south is considered jersey, for-gods sake the capital of the conderacy was in Virginia. you surf there in Virginia then slander this said southern holy surf land with the tainted words of jersey. corolla nc and duck nc will now be annexed to jersey to do migration of yankees. in return you take back larry the cable guy.

So by your logic Myrtle Beach is part of Ohio since all you see there are Ohio plates? No it just proves our beaches are were the people want to be.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    So by your logic Myrtle Beach is part of Ohio since all you see there are Ohio plates? No it just proves our beaches are were the people want to be.
    myrtle beach is a cesspool and shall be nuked. the radioactive fall out probably wont have any affect on the population they're all mutated already. since its been invaded by the north it will be considered a west mid south state.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Myrtle Beach is where the state of WV vacations.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    myrtle beach is a cesspool and shall be nuked. the radioactive fall out probably wont have any affect on the population they're all mutated already. since its been invaded by the north it will be considered a west mid south state.
    MB gets my vote as the worst part of the Carolina coastline. I don't even like driving through that area.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    the capital of the conderacy was in Virginia.
    Brah - the correct spelling for conderacy is 'confederacy' ok? Thanks!

Ps- made me laugh - thanks needed that on this flat and rain day here in the south... Um I mean Jersey!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Brah - the correct spelling for conderacy is 'confederacy' ok? Thanks!

Ps- made me laugh - thanks needed that on this flat and rain day here in the south... Um I mean Jersey!!!!
    CONFEDERACY, im sorry i needed to correct that before i get banned again.

Can you say Boca Raton? Maybe more LongIsland than Jerzy. It's like the sixth borough for crying out loud. NYC with friggen palm trees. My cousin Vinny meets Jerzy Shore meets Baywatch. Benchoffs before paddling out in 2 foot mush, then hitting the disco to ply the ladies with date rape drugs.

Images
    Ok ok I got one word for you- B-A-T-O-N R-O-U-G-E
    Oh wait... Never mind that's in the south!!!