LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hawaii in late October

Clearly I've looked into this via online resources, but I'm double-checking with you guys since several of you are well in the know and have been around.

So how likely is good, consistent swell in Hawaii the last week of October and first few days of November? May have the opportunity to get out there on little to no cost.

Images
    I spent two weeks on oahu last october 20- Nov 5 and in that i surfed every day - first week caught a good south swell down in Honolulu - rent a car and go searchin!

second week we had a condo in Haleiwa and the swell was pumping! first few days buoy was reading 6ft it was great to have waves off the bat and then it pulsed and then spiked to DOH! was under gunned but definitely was great snagging the smaller ones.

waves dropped a bit and even paddled out at pipe which was way more terrifying then i expected.

hope it works out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Clearly I've looked into this via online resources, but I'm double-checking with you guys since several of you are well in the know and have been around.

So how likely is good, consistent swell in Hawaii the last week of October and first few days of November? May have the opportunity to get out there on little to no cost.
    Go. And let us know.

So we can have 12 threads per day about the amazingly unexpected phenomenon of summer flatness but the Hawaiian experts can't chime in? I guess the question wasn't emotional enough for the reality show this board has become

You will get surf... There will be waves somewhere and it will be better than back home.
    You could get lucky with an early season North or a late season South.

Images
    hawaii has been annexed by south carolina, the islands will be renamed the southern islands de carolina. no one north of the mason Dixon line can come... sorry. the big island will also be renamed cam richards island, pipeline is now copenhagenline, the capital is now robert e.lee town.

Emass brah, if it's going to be little no cost to you, then I would go no matter what the situation is. I mean it's Hawaii dude, Hawaii!!!! I mean we're talking Hawaii!!!! And dude, you KNOW there are some rideable waves SOMEWHERE on the island, this is not the E. Coast we're talking about here, it's an ISLAND! If you don't wanna chance it, maybe you can hook me up with this little to no cost way of getting there, and i'll let you know how it goes for next year.

"it's a fair deal take it!"

Emass - you've moved well beyond what we can offer you. I think you should find a better forum. We'll miss you, dude. But your knowledge dropping is wasted on us. Good luck. God Speed. And dont let the door hit your grom A$$ on the way out.

the better question would be "which is more consistent? hawaii, massachusetts, or my daily anal ramming?"

sandblasters my man, please go Desert Storm on these mental patients.