View Poll Results: Guidos or Benny's?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

That image is def the foreigner "guido" wannabes.. lol They are actually funnier cuz they try to talk with the SI accent and they try to act tough even tho they are skinny as hell..

Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Very good analysis... Def the last part i can see, that's why i refuse to got to DJais hate that fockin place because of them.. You walk in and there are so many fist pumpers u are at risk to get punked in the face...

Why go to DJais when you walk down any block and right into a party house? No one minds nor cares, you just bs with everyone, get a little hammered and fall a sleep or go home.

But in reality I can't stand guidos, mainly their attitude towards everyone. They think they are special, they should constantly be reminded that the only special they are is short bus special.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey4Surf View Post
    Why go to DJais when you walk down any block and right into a party house? No one minds nor cares, you just bs with everyone, get a little hammered and fall a sleep or go home.

But in reality I can't stand guidos, mainly their attitude towards everyone. They think they are special, they should constantly be reminded that the only special they are is short bus special.

Well you could do that, or just go out somewhere else is what we do. But reality is that any of the prime places are now infested with guidos and bennys. Look at Bar A.. The only acceptable night is tuesday night which is beat the clock night cause all the locals all go out there. Weekends, forget it cuz everyone is down from up north. Jenks, a straight benny/guido place during the weekends. All of seaside is top notch the worst place because of all these people even tho i have heard it has been getting a slight bit cleaner. Belmar and pt. pleasant are now going to where seaside was years back with the upper north scum ( referring to the "cockiness" fights that ) Like how do u tell a cop u fought someone because they were in your face? Your best bet like you said is house parties as long as the neighbors are cool, and/or local bars that are not big time places to go.

My friend emailed me this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyh View Post
    My friend emailed me this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
    ROFL......Yeah this ****ing collars popped.

This thread is great and still going.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Aug 1, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

I love that video lol.

What you want a shot at the title?

haha the Google image search for "guido" returns over 3mil hits.

some analysis:

And a study of the guido middle finger crisis, only to be followed by the guido air kissing crisis:
    Story here

Man, I would never mess with that Christmas tree... or his friends.

dirty jers!!

arite mayb guidos are a little bit annoying but im a benny and all i hear is jersey people wining all day. u guys gota stop already u make itlike new yorkers ruin everything u guys have in jersey. sorry to say but i dont really like jersey and to me and the whole rest of the country jersey is just the biggest piece of crap state with the worst waves anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ahaber View Post
    arite mayb guidos are a little bit annoying but im a benny and all i hear is jersey people wining all day. u guys gota stop already u make itlike new yorkers ruin everything u guys have in jersey. sorry to say but i dont really like jersey and to me and the whole rest of the country jersey is just the biggest piece of crap state with the worst waves anyway.
    Stay home then