57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

You're a baby

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy racism. I for one don't. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Lighten up man....Guido's deserve this ****...They are obnoxious and pushy....

someday Guest
    That picture is insane! The guy in the top left and bottom right go to Rutgers... *sigh*

Images
    It's about that time again!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Unfortunately! I remained unscathed this weekend though. Makes me suspicious
    Last edited by stoneybaloney; May 26, 2009 at 05:56 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Unfortunately! I remained unscathed this weekend though. Makes me suspicious
    Yeah, it wasn't your typical Memorial Day weekend. We will have to see.

about??!! there were major infestions of the oily bastards for the last 3 weekends.

Images
    Yeah, it wasn't your typical Memorial Day weekend. We will have to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    about??!! there were major infestions of the oily bastards for the last 3 weekends.
    I was in Deal, Asbury, and LB on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't have any sightings, but maybe I wasn't close enough to Belmar or Seaside. I'm definitely not complaining though.

I agree both types are the worst. If i had one to keep it would be the Piney at least they are some what local and grew up going to LBI and south.

I was actually talking to my buddy about this while sitting on the beach this weekend in Sea Isle. He is a local from Sea Isle and I said what is going on here this is the worst summer I've seen for these dudes (and gals). It's bascially becoming Belmar. Every year they just migrate farther south.

It does make for a good laugh and conversation piece while sitting on the beach though. They should stick with wearing jean shorts and wife beaters since typically the board shorts they buy are skin tight and dont fit. This was by far the funniest thread.

Quote Originally Posted by smack da lip whaaapaaa View Post
    Tough, in my area we don't get many Guidos. Thats more of a Seaside / South Jersey type thing. In Central Jersey we get a lot of Bennys. There is a difference believe it or not. Guido's are like these guys http://www.guidofistpump.com/guidos3.jpg - probably coming from northern New Jersey. The Benny comes from the New York City area and Long Island - drives a giant Mercedes, does not care if the light is red, does not care if the person has the right of way and makes a left turn nearly causing an accident, gives you the finger for your high beams while in actuality your using your low beams, drives into the wrong lane from 3 cars back to cut you off while your trying to make a left turn waiting for the oncoming traffic to pass - nearly getting everyone into an accident, ect ect. Benny's love Deal, NJ. Benny's are typically Syrian Jews as well, where as Guidos are typically some obnoxious Italian guy. But these terms are definitely interchangeable
    Hahaha..soo funny.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Haha....about to be full time......I did spot quite a few the last few weekends myself though. (Belmar area).