View Poll Results: Guidos or Benny's?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I dont agree with people saying shore vs. beach means they are a benny. Yes, you should say beach but saying you are "going to the shore" basically means you are actually going to the beach at the edge of the shore/shoreline.

How about when I went to the "North Shore" to pipe, sunset and waimea, sounds same to me. Anyway, I guess people refer to "going down the shore" ever since signs went up welcoming people to the jersey shore.--but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Haha....about to be full time......I did spot quite a few the last few weekends myself though. (Belmar area).
    You should come to Wildwood!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanoc View Post
    in delmarva we get the Glen Burnie trash thats blows down to the beach haha
    haha I was from Glen Burnie for the last few years.....but I agree, a good majority of the people there are TRASSSSSSSSSH.

At least when I come down to surf, I don't snake waves, and I don't leave cigarette butts and beer cans on the beach.

ahhhhhhhhh guidos are the WORST.

bennies

belmar and seaside get the worst of the stupid guidos, but no other place in jersey can claim the kosher krew like the longbranch / elberon / deal area. sooo many stupid jews

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    where are you guys getting all these pictures of my friends and i?

Images
    aren't they both the same thing. ha.. but if i had to choose though. i'd have to say guidos are the worst.

I hate all the LAXerbros in Delaware. And guidos are just so dumb. Im not racist, only racist against those of guido orgin.

yea i hate both of them...

but then again, i don't like anyone who thinks they're above the rest with their pompous, egocentric attitude.

Thumbs up hope this clears this up

A Guido is a Benny who may have tried growth hormone ,goes to the gym to pump up before he goes out on Friday night. Has got a guy to do whatever " talk to my guy he will hook you up" hangs at dj's or the surf club or some other dance club. Has a cousin named Joey or Tony. Generally comes from north of the Driscol bridge. On another note beware Jewnami warning till labor day
    Last edited by aggrojamie; May 27, 2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added to