View Poll Results: Guidos or Benny's?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Well personally they're both annoying when they park in front of your house when you live by the beach and ask you for directions. But I HATE HATE HATE guido's the most because they ALL THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU. Benny's how ever could be nice and laid back.
    But yesterday I had to have seen the most priceless guido, Covered in Ed Hardy cloths, a thick chain, hair spiked (obivously), a backwards visor and a clearly bought used Byrne surfboard with no leash (that he has clearly never rode) walking around when there are no waves in sight <3

I laughed out loud.

belmar and seaside get the worst of the stupid guidos, but no other place in jersey can claim the kosher krew like the longbranch / elberon / deal area. sooo many stupid jews
    why are they stupid?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by brucemarkam View Post
    belmar and seaside get the worst of the stupid guidos, but no other place in jersey can claim the kosher krew like the longbranch / elberon / deal area. sooo many stupid jews
    Quote Originally Posted by aggrojamie View Post
    A Guido is a Benny who may have tried growth hormone ,goes to the gym to pump up before he goes out on Friday night. Has got a guy to do whatever " talk to my guy he will hook you up" hangs at dj's or the surf club or some other dance club. Has a cousin named Joey or Tony. Generally comes from north of the Driscol bridge. On another note beware Jewnami warning till labor day
    over the line guys. its ok to hate on types of people but once you call out one specific ethnicity, you've just gone too far.

stop stereotyping Jews and have an open mind!

the jews in Deal all have millions in cash, huge houses paid off since the 1960s (not to mention these are they're 2nd/summer homes) I could be wrong, I'm guessing they could care less what some white trash that can barely pay the rent every month thinks of them

They brought this upon themselves, yes I talking about Deal Inbreeds with millions are still inbreeds. May if they treated people with respect they would get some in return.I have Jewish friends who share the same opinion. You don't know unless you live here.I can give examples of some of what I am talking but it could take all night.

Quote Originally Posted by aggrojamie View Post
    They brought this upon themselves, yes I talking about Deal Inbreeds with millions are still inbreeds. May if they treated people with respect they would get some in return.I have Jewish friends who share the same opinion. You don't know unless you live here.I can give examples of some of what I am talking but it could take all night.
    I completely understand what you are talking about how many of the Syrian Jews who live in Deal flaunt their wealth and are extremely jappy.

However

Although I am not a religious Jew like those in Deal (I'm mostly just Jewish by blood), I felt offended that you stereotyped all Jews as of the jappy-type in your last post. Be careful around religion... it's a sticky subject.

The Syrians' presence in Deal is the best possible situation for local surfers. They refused to get replenishment, don't need to explain that do I?; because of their unique lifestyle, they keep the town low-density residential and not the low-grade daytripper overcrowded tourist trap that it could be; they don't press their town to charge for parking and beach tags like everywhere else, they generally don't come down during the week and don't even drive on Saturdays leaving the roads clear for everyone else, they don't crowd up normal bars and restaurants b/c they're kosher, etc. as a surfer, WTF more could you want from them? Yes they are rich - I guess they shouldn't buy the big homes and high end cars which they can afford - just so jealous outsiders won't feel like they're "flaunting" it.

Images

Angry

i hate em both

9. I agree with shakagrom, i am also Jewish and i am nothing like the stereotype , I've lived here my whole life and i surf as much as i can...Although i know some of them and they are not all bad most are respectful to the locals and stay at their beach clubs but of corse there are a couple who aren't,

Wink

coming from someone that goes to school with many jewish people and i also have alot of jewish friends:

theres jewish people (who celebrate the religion) that are awsome and perfectly fine.

thens there JEWS......these people are the ones that ***** and complain about anything and everything. the people that hoard thier money like crazy. they are obnoxious and annoying and think they can jump out infront of any moving car and take thier good old frickin time crossing the road

many of my jewish friends would agree with me