View Poll Results: Guidos or Benny's?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    wow good thing there is no waves I wouldnt get to have all this mentally enriching material to partake in chaps.

give me guidos any day !
    bennies clog lineups pretending.
    guidos don't.
    it would mess up their hairdo.

hatwe

i hate both hahaha theey always get in your way

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBodyBoarder View Post
    i hate both hahaha theey always get in your way
    i will take a guido and a benny over a dumb boogie boarder any day

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    i will take a guido and a benny over a dumb boogie boarder any day
    ohoooooooooo that's a little bit of a stretch. just a little
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    I have always thought benny meant Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark, and New York. on the jersey shore. Just saying am I wrong.
    Bayonne declares itself the gateway to the Jersey Shore. Must mean Brooklyn, but there is a beach there. Hmmmm. 18 pages and none of you knitwits know why you call them Bennies? Would you like to hear the shoobie story?
    Last edited by Salty J; Jun 10, 2009 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Bayonne declares itself the gateway to the Jersey Shore. Must mean Brooklyn, but there is a beach there. Hmmmm. 18 pages and none of you knitwits know why you call them Bennies? Would you like to hear the shoobie story?
    blah blah blah philadelphia tourists use to go down to the beach in the early 1900s and carry there lunch in shoeboxes

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    blah blah blah Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark, New York

Images

Bringing back a Fan Favorite

Since this was one of the funniest threads eva, I wanted to bring it back for more comic relief and more pics. Bring it!

Images
    Wow the hate is strong on this site keep it up guys I love it!!! Hate Hate Hate, Hate Hate! Only thing I like about the summer is the scantly clad ladies. Hey ma wanna learn how to surf, don't wipe out! oopppss, hey babe you lost your top!!! hahaha! From September to June it's the core crew trading waves in peace, and solitude!!!! But June, July and August you gotta love the freak show!!!