View Poll Results: Guidos or Benny's?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guidos

18 31.58%
  • Benny's

39 68.42%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Damn you! All you neighboring staters! How dare you be different than us?!

Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    i dont know which is worst dumb benny guido wop daygos or ignorant ass redneck pineys
    Dago and wop are actually ethnic slurs specific to all Italians which date back to the early to mid 1900's when Italians were immigrating to the US, unlike guido which is a slur based on a specific look or style that one chooses to take on. So before you use those terms publicly keep in mind that for an Italian, they aren't too far off from calling an african american the "n" word.

The worst we get in DE are PA tourans. Where the f*** do these guys learn how to drive?

Keep up on the latest guido news. Hilarious:

http://njguido.com/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Keep up on the latest guido news. Hilarious:

http://njguido.com/
    Hey, thanks for a good morning laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    The worst we get in DE are PA tourans. Where the f*** do these guys learn how to drive?
    i think they learn to drive by watching how people surf at northside IRI.

Images
    I'm glad you enjoy racism. I for one don't. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    Who the **** cares

... no signs of intelligent life on this planet.
    Last edited by rDJ; May 30, 2008 at 11:47 AM.

Tough, in my area we don't get many Guidos. Thats more of a Seaside / South Jersey type thing. In Central Jersey we get a lot of Bennys. There is a difference believe it or not. Guido's are like these guys http://www.guidofistpump.com/guidos3.jpg - probably coming from northern New Jersey. The Benny comes from the New York City area and Long Island - drives a giant Mercedes, does not care if the light is red, does not care if the person has the right of way and makes a left turn nearly causing an accident, gives you the finger for your high beams while in actuality your using your low beams, drives into the wrong lane from 3 cars back to cut you off while your trying to make a left turn waiting for the oncoming traffic to pass - nearly getting everyone into an accident, ect ect. Benny's love Deal, NJ. Benny's are typically Syrian Jews as well, where as Guidos are typically some obnoxious Italian guy. But these terms are definitely interchangeable