LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    A great day indeed.

Images
    Beaches were just as hot and just as crowded in Maryland. Top that off with some more knee high mush, oddest Labor Day I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    this is a north east forum. why do you have to put your 2 cents in everywhere.
    Because youze guyz are easy to mock.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    this is a north east forum. why do you have to put your 2 cents in everywhere.
    Why can't you find a damn capital letter when writing a sentence?

Sorry for commenting on one of the dozen surfing related topics on this forum. I wasn't aware that you had to live in the Northeast to comment in this section. You are the most sensitive person on this place, I swear. Grow a pair of E-balls.

By the way, although I'm pumped that all the kooks and summer pros are out of the water now, just surf dawn patrol. I live on and surf long island, haven't seen a life guard all summer nor have I paid to get on any beach in a few years. You can get a good 3 or 4 hours in before they start charging our the life guards show up

Images
    Soulsurf4sure: Hey don't be getting sassy with Brewengineer. I don't know why there are these subcategories on here(Northeast, Southeast, Non-surf discussion) because it all goes on the same forum. I don't know aboot y'all but when I pop on here there's ONE forum with threads from all of these subcategories mixed together.

And Brewengineer is so right. Down south is great in the summer. Most areas you can surf anywhere all day every day. They don't feel the need to regulate everything down there. The lifegaurds don't have contests between themselves seeing who can blow their whistle the most. Hey, classic republicanism at its best.

Bassplayer: Dog, you got to get away from Ocean City, man. That's NJ's version of Surf City USA. Sorry Surf City, LBI.

Bassmon: Good deal. Always surf the day after Labor Day if you can. I don't know where you be, but it was offshore(after aboot 8:30) and we love high tide where I'm at. Just love it. Two foot, but that fun, drop-in, race down the line and POP that close-out kind of two foot. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'

And see DosXX, even though Vagina Beach(and I mean that as a compliment to the areas females) wasn't offering the goods, just seeing them take away the lifegaurd stands made that session worthwhile. Oh watch out for rogue waves and rougue whites this November-December heading from Cape Cod to their winter homes off Geogia and Jacksonville, FL.

You wave snobs out there, who passed on every bump this past summer, you do realize that just getting into the ocean does something for your soul, right? The ocean's magical, and if y'all don't realize that maybe y'all should stick to golf and square dancing. Hey Wombat, I was going to say rock climbing, but I didn't, see?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Bassplayer: Dog, you got to get away from Ocean City, man. That's NJ's version of Surf City USA. Sorry Surf City, LBI.
    I know i know.... why do i torture myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    I know i know.... why do i torture myself.
    Did not get a chance to read the thread, but it is good to see
    you guys and girls talking about Happy Birthday Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Did not get a chance to read the thread, but it is good to see
    you guys and girls talking about Happy Birthday Jesus!
    No one likes a Jesus troll.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No one likes a Jesus troll.
    Last time I checked we were still able to talk about Jesus in the USA. Just trying to get it all in before they shut it down.