LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hey, where exactly is "Chiba City?"

Hey, Thanks for asking Mr. Bear. Common enough problem.

Chiba City is a free enclave (ha ha) within the Town of Mt Pleasant, SC. Point in fact, we have no Mount here but it is pleasant and very plastic. We are a separate entity in spirit 'cause if you can't join 'em... beat 'em!

Fortunate enough to live but a few miles from the smallest surfable wave on the planet. Our special mysto spot on the Isle of Chiba. Lately our waves have been so small they resemble a hole in the ocean.

Disclaimer: For the real Chiba City you would have to read some William Gibson. I would recommend him to all that enjoy reading, but that is another forum...

oh wait I just did D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Hey, where exactly is "Chiba City?"

Hey, Thanks for asking Mr. Bear. Common enough problem.

Chiba City is a free enclave (ha ha) within the Town of Mt Pleasant, SC. Point in fact, we have no Mount here but it is pleasant and very plastic. We are a separate entity in spirit 'cause if you can't join 'em... beat 'em!

Fortunate enough to live but a few miles from the smallest surfable wave on the planet. Our special mysto spot on the Isle of Chiba. Lately our waves have been so small they resemble a hole in the ocean.

Disclaimer: For the real Chiba City you would have to read some William Gibson. I would recommend him to all that enjoy reading, but that is another forum...

oh wait I just did D'oh!
    Smallest surfable wave, well, I know all about that. It's not about the size, it's how you use it!

Images
    This Frielinghaus dude is pretty cool. Hey you and Brewengineer should kick it in the hood.

You should post more often, Mr Frielinghaus, World B

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    This Frielinghaus dude is pretty cool. Hey you and Brewengineer should kick it in the hood.

You should post more often, Mr Frielinghaus, World B
    His posts are almost poetic. Pretty impressive for someone coming from the hard streets of Mt P.