LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5

    Rhode Island surfing tomorrow (Tuesday)

    I'll be at my family cottage on matunuck beach tomorrow and was wondering if any RI surfers anticipate great surf anywhere else. Perhaps point Judith (lighthouse ) or Narraganset. Just wondering what some thoughts were

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I'll be at my family cottage on matunuck beach tomorrow and was wondering if any RI surfers anticipate great surf anywhere else. Perhaps point Judith (lighthouse ) or Narraganset. Just wondering what some thoughts were
    Roger wheeler state beach will be firing. At least head high even when everywhere else is flat.

    Honestly looks pretty ****ty everywhere tomorrow. Probably will be flat with onshore winds. Forecast here says 2.6 feet at 6 seconds.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24
    Maybe Gansett beach. Bring a beater or longboard to mess around with if you go there. Surf matunuck when it is mid incoming or high tide. Same goes for Gansett. Right now its looking like Gansett will be cleaner, but sometimes I check the cam, and its the exact opposite, or just little to no wind. Drive around, you'll have fun.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Maybe Gansett beach. Bring a beater or longboard to mess around with if you go there. Surf matunuck when it is mid incoming or high tide. Same goes for Gansett. Right now its looking like Gansett will be cleaner, but sometimes I check the cam, and its the exact opposite, or just little to no wind. Drive around, you'll have fun.
    matunuck can be good on any tide depending on the swell.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    matunuck can be good on any tide depending on the swell.
    I'm gonna try deep hole early morning before the wind gets on it