LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Anybody need a winter suit

have a 5/4/3 Rip Curl F-bomb that is about 5 years old that i don't need anymore. It has one small tear that is by the zipper where it attaches to the chest but other than that it its in very good shape. Size Large. Its in south jersey or can be in OCMD in a few weeks when I pick up my new board.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    have a 5/4/3 Rip Curl F-bomb that is about 5 years old that i don't need anymore. It has one small tear that is by the zipper where it attaches to the chest but other than that it its in very good shape. Size Large. Its in south jersey or can be in OCMD in a few weeks when I pick up my new board.
    I'd be interested if you're gonna be in OCMD within the next few weeks

Images
    How bad does it stank of urine?

Is this a charity case or you charging ?

Man, PUMP, you get your boards in Maryland. What aboot Dean Randazzo's boards? Oh man, I heard his surf shop's surf report on the radio last week......103.7 WMGK, I think.........and wow, that was horrible. That dude has, like, no charisma at all. It was a twenty second deadpan of the conditions. Come on man get excited, show some life......

freebie. Doesn't really reek at all of pee. Im a creature of habit. been riding ashtons for for 30 years (as of monday) so i stick with what i know and works well for me. plus im an OC transplant.

Images
    Wow, PUMP, you're a nice guy.

Make sure someone gets it who really needs it. I'm a broke, destitute, ex-Kasser's vodka addict but there's probably more needy folks out there than myself. My God, if you only knew how aged my 5 mil is.

Don't just make sure it goes to a needy person, but make sure that they are going to actually USE it.

Wow, PUMP, this is the micest thang I have ever seen on the computer besides dog videos.

if you need it you need it. def want to make sure it gets used. The only think really wrong with it is there is a small tear where the chest zip starts. the zipper works fine and the tear is only where the zipper attaches to the chest so no water gets in. some aquaseal and needle and thread would probably fix it right up.