LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: big waves?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    doing the roger rabbit
    What the F is this? I've gone my whole life not knowing what the roger rabbit is....

I blow bubbles and watch which way they float so I know which way is up or tug on my leash and climg it if need be. I must say we have given a lot of advice considering ther ain't no 10 ft sets any where near the east coast in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    What the F is this? I've gone my whole life not knowing what the roger rabbit is....
    Pay close attention...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfroCiVc0hU

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    You need to post at least 1/3 as much as I do, LBcrew. Either that or I need to post 1/10 of your frequency. Likely the latter!
    we all know the answer to that one. LBCrew always there with solid advice, never to talk trash or waste anyone's time. We should all take a page from his book. A gentleman and a scholar...

lol this thread should be renamed the kook thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    "Stay in there like swimwear" HAHAHA! I think this would be an awesome and highly aesthetic way to shuffle up and down on a longboard. Maybe Joel Tudor can try it out next world finals. Gettin jiggity. God we need some f***ing waves!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    "Stay in there like swimwear"
    That's the key to life my good friend, HAHAHA

Images
    Hey Zues Christomosas........Lee and Spicoli........

I said the gosh darn same thing two pages ago(mental...mental..mental), and I get no friggin accolades. Aww gee whiz...........You gusy are so nice to Za Gaffer and LBCrew and soooo mean to me. Why they mean? Why they mean?

Where's my friggin due? Oh, just because I'm an arsehole what I say is taken with ten grains of salt or completely ignored.

This is unfair. This is a travesty of justice and morality in this country. I'm totally sour pussed right now. I feel like kicking somebody. If any of youse get the Philly news stations, tune in tonight at 11:00 pm because there's gonna be some friggin drama......some gosh dang friggin drama.

" The suspect said he acted out because he was ignored on SWELLINFO.COM.........the premier surf predicting website."

Oh, I'm only joking around aboot all of this so calm the F down.........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Everybody's got to chill and stop trying to anal-lyze everything.
    Seriously. This is good advice. I tend to stand around on the dune on real big days spending way too much time looking at the paddle out rip currents, watching what happens to others trying to paddle out, thinking that "timing the sets" is something useful to do.

All it does is kill your stoke, ramp up your apprehension level, and generally make it a lot more likely that if you do make it out your gonna have so much sh*t rattling around in your mind's eye youre gonna overthink everything. Believe me...Guilty as charged.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    we all know the answer to that one. LBCrew always there with solid advice, never to talk trash or waste anyone's time. We should all take a page from his book. A gentleman and a scholar...
    +1...a wise man, indeed

I agree with PJB, so here's some of dem der accolades...

Mental toughness

I've thought long and hard about how i could type this and came to the conclusion that Happy Gilmore provides the perfect example. You gotz to go to your happy place, man.

Also experience on the water,
    Being in the right places & knowing the importance of where to be
    Avoiding being in the place Pumpmaster so eloquently divulged on you
    Being able to recognize Rips

But mainly just....BALLS!