LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: big waves?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    OK give us ten dollars for gratuity.
    Damn PB&J. Damn you sage, brah. I was trying to get to sleep just now after getting screwed up on west coast time now back in east coast. Then I started reading through a couple SI threads I missed this week because you guys posted a lot and I was indisposed with valuable extra-curriculars. So I read this and can't stop laughing tits off for a solid 5 minutes. It was great. But damn you son. The insomniac almost got sleep.

Btw your recent posts have been oddly different than your norm but quite excellent. Not than I'm giving anal-sys to posts or threads.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    word!!most people on earth work.some are lucky and have enough funds in the bank to surf whenever they want.it isn't like the old days where u can go live off the land and be a beachbum,which is cool but that's not reality nowadays.what ever region your from that's what u do.city kids skate,ride bmx.beach kids go surf and boogieboard.and people like me who grew up near the woods,we rode dirtbikes.i havnt been on a dirtbike in 10yrs,since I don't have one and live near the beach.i surf for fun,dont care if im rippin or look like a kook,but aslong as nobodys around,who cares!!lol...I cant really see someone on the ec being a full time surfer.theyd blow their brains out from boredom of flat spells.i surf when I can and have time.its not on my number 1 priority list.gay stuff like working,buying groceries,paying bills,driving on an empty tank of gas.thats my life.maybe one day if I stumble upon a bunch of dead Mexicans in the desert with a pickup full of blow,il become the white paalos escobos and can go move to indo and surf perfect waves and eat cockroaches.but until then il live my gay fulfilling life of being an American robot
    Then I gotta go and read this literary Kerouacian masterpiece. Damn you too cepriano. Too many good lines in that to single out. I might wet ma britches from this chuckling. But peeing your pants is cool and rcarter knows not that since he didn't attend 4th grade. Damn you cepriano. Great stuff. Now I'll see if I can sleep instead of laughing like I'm on nitrous. Bastards and your comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Unless it's a chick in a bikini, then do all the "stretching" you need
    I swear Brahsef, I think about laying pipe all day long, but you son, you not only sprinkle chunks of Horny Goat Weed on your Cocoa Crispies each morning, you pound the rest of the bottle. My mans SUPer imports the HGW from Indochina to flow the blood into the cavernosa. Can't wait til he posts up in the "Tell a cool story" thread bout how he consummates the exodus to the coast with his Missus then puts the poor girl in a wheelchair for a week due to splitting her open mad times on the first night of their collaborative union with the coast. Atta boy SUPer. Lays more pipe in that town than Ocala Water Works. Keep bangin brah.

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Really?? Like when a little girl jumps off a diving board for the first time. I think you're doing it wrong.

Block your airway with the back of your tongue. It's like when you hold your breath and bear down in order to get rid of a turtle head during a post-thanksgiving dinner sh!t
    WTF man. Let me sleep!!! I have to stop reading posts at this time. You surly SOB that post was awesome.
    Kept getting better by the word.