LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

if 'Merka was a dictatorship

whats up w all the anti-America plugs? do you not respect or have perspective of what this country offers and represents?

where the hell have you been this century? If you don't know what's going on, you're either still at home with mommy, or you're a 1 percenter.

i assume you are a 3%er??

BOMBS AWAY!!!! USA!!!!! I have no frickin idea where sur-b-ya is (or even how to spell it) but my god, if they got them some chemical weapons, then lets go git em! I mean, nothing says moral superiority like bombing people to death who were gassing people to death! If you are going to kill a bunch of people, you have to do it the right way - with bombs or machine guns. Gas is too cruel. We have an obligation to go over there and kill people.

I wonder where all that gas came from??????

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I wonder where all that gas came from??????
    Probably a Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Probably a Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell
    i thought that was the aquadeuce??

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    BOMBS AWAY!!!! USA!!!!! I have no frickin idea where sur-b-ya is (or even how to spell it) but my god, if they got them some chemical weapons, then lets go git em! I mean, nothing says moral superiority like bombing people to death who were gassing people to death! If you are going to kill a bunch of people, you have to do it the right way - with bombs or machine guns. Gas is too cruel. We have an obligation to go over there and kill people.
    the only important thing, is they're brown (like Mezzicans) and Mooslim (like our Kenyan prezdent).

We never used chemical weapons while killing women and chirren in ferin lands. unless you count napalm and agent orange.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    the only important thing, is they're brown (like Mezzicans) and Mooslim (like our Kenyan prezdent).

We never used chemical weapons while killing women and chirren in ferin lands. unless you count napalm and agent orange.
    I don't really count napalm as a chemical weapon. It is petroleum based, and the only danger comes from ignition. Agent orange is some bad stuff. We have a lot worse in our arsenal, if we wanted to use it. Bombing the crap out of random countries with conventional weapons seems to our style. Too bad we feel that is A-ok.