LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    486
    don't forget DU in Iraq.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't really count napalm as a chemical weapon. It is petroleum based, and the only danger comes from ignition. Agent orange is some bad stuff. We have a lot worse in our arsenal, if we wanted to use it. Bombing the crap out of random countries with conventional weapons seems to our style. Too bad we feel that is A-ok.
    the scariest thing is that we're on the same page Brewski. we used phosphorous as well. My dad was a 30 year chemist for the Army. He never talked about any of the crap he made except LSD. When he'd give me drug talks, he'd say, "That stuff they sell on the streets is nothing like what we make". "Oh yeah? Well, get off of some", I say to him inside my head.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,303
    Images
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    My dad was a 30 year chemist for the Army. He never talked about any of the crap he made except LSD. When he'd give me drug talks, he'd say, "That stuff they sell on the streets is nothing like what we make". "Oh yeah? Well, get off of some", I say to him inside my head.
    There is an amazing article in New Yorker Magazine from a few months ago that goes into detail about the army's LSD program. Basically, to see if it would render the enemy useless, they tested it on army units in California and elsewhere, both with and without the knowledge of the "subjects" and without any real scientific testing method. Just dump a few drops in everyone's coffee and monitor their success in carrying out basic tasks. Needless to say, everyone involved just tripped their balls off for multi day periods and became completely incapacitated to do anything that required intelligence or effort.

  4. #14
    My neighbors dad on the fort took it. It seemed that the officers were given moderate doses and then were treated to a phantasmagorical experience. The dad said they were playing cards and chess without cards nor pieces. the grunts however were given massive doses then dropped off in the jungle, which we did between 91 and 05 in Costa. A little different, but kinda the same.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    969
    Images
    4
    Unfortunately we are not a true democracy, but a representative republic and I am not fond of a idiot representing me.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    918
    we live in a dictatorship with a higher value.if you go protest on the streets,they throw you in concentration camps(dept of corrections) instead of getting your head cut off in broad daylight like our Saudi allies.we talk a good game but fact is we created all the weapons of mass destruction.biological warfare.chemical warfare,nuclear warfare.we say hey this guys building nukes,well we are the only country who ever dropped nukes on another country,wheres our sanctions.if we bombed Iraq ,Libya,afghanistan and got cheaper gas out the deal I wouldn't care so much.its like the big drug dealer,robs all the other drug dealers so he has all the product,and instead of giving out some good prices,they overcharge the shyt out of us.all u have to do is look at the region on a map and think hey if Iraq has oil,iran has oil,saudis have oil,why is the country in between them not have oil?its like saying san deigo has waves,but don't look anywhere else there is no waves north or south.its not about freedom or democracy,its about splitting up the land and stealing the other countries resources.look at Saudi Arabia,and Dubai.big oil nations,palaces everywhere,billion dollar hotels(paid for by sales to America for oil) and think why doesn't Iraq look like that?why do they want to kill each other when they live on liquid gold?the best way to wage warfare is to have a country destroy itself,and when there all dead,go install a new gov and take the resources.cough cough Syria.3 yrs ago u heard the name assad u didn't know who the hell it was,now they compare him to hitler.i don't know,syria didn't go invade other countries,lock people up and torture them,kinda sounds like merikaa.assad so dangerous Kerry and his wife had dinner with them.hey we might not be good friends,but im gonna take a pic with you,then blow u up!!I don't give a shyt about any other country than America.if the towelheads want to blow each other up and gas each other,i say let em.

  7. #17
    Some contend that the mid east conflicts was ordered by WTO. a few countries that didn't join are Iraq, Libya, Iran and Syria, where banks are largely state owned, and charging rent for the “use” of money is viewed as a sin, if not a crime. That puts them at odds with the our banking system of rent extraction by private middlemen.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Some contend that the mid east conflicts was ordered by WTO. a few countries that didn't join are Iraq, Libya, Iran and Syria, where banks are largely state owned, and charging rent for the “use” of money is viewed as a sin, if not a crime. That puts them at odds with the our banking system of rent extraction by private middlemen.
    You are one hundred percent correct. These countries have not signed on to the NWO program, therefore they are being forced to.

    Also talking bout chemical warfare, our country (merika), poisons its own daily with fluoride in the water.
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/great-culling-our-water/

    If Ovomit says he will not stand for a leader using chem weapons on its people, and that leader needs to be brought to justice than Ovomit should be locked up immediately.

  9. #19
    It's called the "O'bummer". where a black Dummycrap is voted in but a white Repugnican takes office

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,605
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    There is an amazing article in New Yorker Magazine from a few months ago that goes into detail about the army's LSD program. Basically, to see if it would render the enemy useless, they tested it on army units in California and elsewhere, both with and without the knowledge of the "subjects" and without any real scientific testing method. Just dump a few drops in everyone's coffee and monitor their success in carrying out basic tasks. Needless to say, everyone involved just tripped their balls off for multi day periods and became completely incapacitated to do anything that required intelligence or effort.
    There's early video footage of some British experiments on their soldiers as well. I'll try to find and post it later on, it's absolutely hilarious. By the end of the drill that they were supposed to run, once the full powers of the chemical had taken effect, all the soldiers are basically like, fu*k it, put all their guns down and start climbing trees and such. Good stuff. Maybe if the entire human population simultaneously ate 3 or 4 hits we could actually get somewhere positive, at least for a couple weeks.