LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
    -It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    -What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
    -Smells like Bigfoot's dik!
    -Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out here, Panda Jerk!
    -Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

Images
    What system your talking about a Xbox coming off of Africa? How does a Xbox make a hurricane? You speak nonsence...

I don't speak Spanish.

Yous guys all have a dirty whorish mouth.

Lookie at the 3 fake tropical waves - 2 fakes off W. Africa and one myth that bounced off the Caribbean and is headed straight north for OBX, Deal, and Newport.

At least they're teasing us with a ménage a trois of female storms as that's way more entertaining than one.

it just so happens that the off season here is a beautiful time in the Northeast. I'm flying into Jerz for my sister's wedding and family visit the 10-30th. so you can all thank me for the swell i bring...then drop in on you so you can complain on the forum. jk, i wouldnt do that
    but seriously, hope you guys score this hurricane season, i doubt ill even have much time to get out during my visit.

Quote Originally Posted by gnurider7 View Post
    it just so happens that the off season here is a beautiful time in the Northeast. I'm flying into Jerz for my sister's wedding and family visit the 10-30th. so you can all thank me for the swell i bring...then drop in on you so you can complain on the forum. jk, i wouldnt do that
    but seriously, hope you guys score this hurricane season, i doubt ill even have much time to get out during my visit.
    Brah, just start acting all interested (like super STOKED...similar to my long posts) in helping with the wedding prep to the point of actually butting in and changing things they've obsessed over for 18-24 months. They'll be handing you a 20 and shooing you off to the break in no time.

Aside from the flat, it's effin beauty up here. The sun looks different off the water this month than any and it's the most aesthetic of any time. Waves will be a nice bonus someday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    -I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
    -It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    -What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
    -Smells like Bigfoot's dik!
    -Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out here, Panda Jerk!
    -Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.
    Yeah !!

Besides the turd comment(I don't do gas or bowel jokes), that's the stuff right there.

That last bullet point was what it's all aboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Besides the turd comment(I don't do gas or bowel jokes), that's the stuff right there.
    Bollocks! Then what are you always anal-yzing sage?