LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by haolemc View Post
    is this what the kids these days call a "humblebrag?" along the lines of "i really need to get a bigger bed because my girlfriend's boobs are just so big they take up all the room but i guess that's what you get when you date a swedish lingerie model..." or "those darn police are always pulling me over just because i drive a cherry red porsche..."
    I mean if you look at it that way I guess I'm a humblebragger

I actually have grey poupon scented board wax. PM me if you would like me to send you a free sample.

I bet it would be quicker in your hummer golf cart, short cuts n all. Haha

Hey if I had a 30 min drive for some sanity, I would gladly. I live at 8000' above sea level so it's a long drive for my buds n me. To really make it faster for yourself, sell the porscha and by a helicopter. To hear ya gripe is ok. I really feel ya. If ya can think how bad I got it, one wouldn't complain. We are all waiting on the sh!t to come in. Ya got a pretty full glass my man. Mine is half, yet I think of its as full. Just breath a little deeper on the drive and catch one for me and everyone else who can't as easily as yourself. Enjoy!

Images
    Where is Martha's Vineyard? Kind of a strange name for an island if you ask me.

Some islands are big. I don't know how you are mad about it.