LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Board Repair Help

How would you go about repairing this? gghgkjhgjhgh.jpg

use duct tape

You go get a newspaper route and be nice to the old ladies chalking up mundane conversations about houseplants or chihuahuas for extra tips until you've saved up about 150 bucks. Then you abruptly abandon your post, leaving the old ladies wondering what happened to the polite young man with all the zits, take the board to a shaper who does ding repair, and drop it off for about a week.

Seriously though this would require buying 4 oz. glass and I'm guessing epoxy resin, though the price is pretty much the same for poly (expensive!) and going through a pretty tricky process, especially if you've never glassed a whole board, which is actually easier than fixing this little gem.

Keep your shortboard away from beavers.

What I want to know is how the hell you managed that in the first place? Think of it this way.. now you have one of those sweet board with deck channels = more speed

New videos: Fiordland, Syuart Kenned; Stomping grounds http://actionsportsvideos.tv/surfing-videos/

I agree with the above. Take it to a pro or get a new board. Please explain how that happened?!

i wouldnt even take that to a pro.

me thinks we scared him away

Quote Originally Posted by rstoup View Post
    me thinks we scared him away
    reality is a b!tch

iv got some crappy beat up boards,but how did that happen?seriously,it looks like u took a cheese grater to the stringer.id buy a new used board.you would have to reglass the whole bottom.