LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    In other news, Sanchez is the biggest disappointment of a USC quarterback in the NFL since Todd Marinovich.
    Don't forget Matt Leinart....

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Don't forget Matt Leinart....
    seeing as Leinart parties with hot naked chicks all the time, im not sure you can claim him a disappointment. thought that guy would be a good NFL QB after that monday night game where he threw for a million yds and a couple td's.

Marinovich at least surfs. he would miss practice to surf. besides, if the Raiders draft you.... might as well give up hope for any success.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    seeing as Leinart parties with hot naked chicks all the time, im not sure you can claim him a disappointment. thought that guy would be a good NFL QB after that monday night game where he threw for a million yds and a couple td's.

Marinovich at least surfs. he would miss practice to surf. besides, if the Raiders draft you.... might as well give up hope for any success.

I'm not feeling the Aloha spirit on any of these posts ..... hahahahaha

I think dude ran back to the islands with his tail tucked between his legs squeaking like a mouse all the way home. Thisguysthumbs gave him the business and dude's been silent ever since... which again, that was as solid a post as I've seen here.

I think he still trying to work his way through the first couple paragraphs of Emass's posting frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    KB, how'd that nose repair go? Deets would be great and hope it went well.
    dropped it off at a shop and had them fix it, was hoping to have it back for the weekend, but they didn't have it done...no biggie. Glad i had my Nugget with me.

On Plymouth Rock there landed a Moke
    At Beantown he gave them a poke
    Thisguysthumbs set him straight
    His ignorant words he thus ate
    And now everyone knows he's a joke

Come on down to the sunshine state ECSwell, we personify the aloha spirit here on the East Coast
    The tough guy act will gain you lots of fun times and laughs here in the dirty souff.
    Don't forget to pack your rhino chaser and a bulletproof vest
    And bring your manners.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I think dude ran back to the islands with his tail tucked between his legs squeaking like a mouse all the way home. Thisguysthumbs gave him the business and dude's been silent ever since... which again, that was as solid a post as I've seen here.
    Yeah where did he go? All posts are gone cept the one that started this thread and it's turned into nonsense letters. Maybe he did mouth off to a local and got dealt with. Could this be him?

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...fatal_shooting