LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RCarter you curmudgeonly cracker. You are 100% correct to school this impudent Moke. If not here on the weather predictin site, he will learn respect one way or the other. If he gets caught passing toxic gas in a crowded lineup as a form of attempted crowd control, he should be sanctioned by the SI Security Council. Sentence him to Cocoa Pier for the rest of his East Coast surfing career. Or better yet, Dania Beach Pier south of Ft. Lauderdale. He can talk about his 10 foot Hawaiian scale surf days while he bobs around in turd infested 1-2 mush, getting dropped in on by Brazilian spongers.

RCarter! I've never had a chance to deactivate anything. It either breaks or dumps me first. Especially women and surf forums.

Images
    For what it's worth RCarter I think you should stick around...it's like that song from the 90's, "RCarter we love you so, please don't go".
    DPSUP, sorry to hear about your sister's dog man, that's never easy.
    PJB, classic stuff as always, especially the forum synopsis. Twice I checked in hear today and twice I found myself laughing hysterically.
    How's life sisurfdogg? Hope all is well. You fellers be good and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

WOW I had no idea you guys liked me around! I really do appreciate the support. If Micah will ignore my childish request to leave then I will stick around and promise not to flood the site with crap. I love chatting/debating with you guys and have had many an argument end with a new chum (PBJ, Dlouren, etc) we have each had our differences but come to mutual understandings. Maybe I should have used more control in my post but that ECswells really pissed me off! Any way we got waves in southern NC so I guess I should chill. Hope everyone gets some surf and to those who have not been before just know that ECswells is not indicative of 99.9% of the folks in HI.

Yo, rcarter, don't leave man. It's just 1 infraction, I've gotten them before.

You add to the forum, man...hopefully, my "colder up there" comment didn't get you down.
    I want you to know I don't really feel that...it's just something people say.

In other news, today was frickin' fun as all h e double hockey sticks. Surfed from 7am-2:30pm and no lifeguards blowing me out the water. God, I'm in heaven...hear that Wayne!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Yo, rcarter, don't leave man. It's just 1 infraction, I've gotten them before.

You add to the forum, man...hopefully, my "colder up there" comment didn't get you down.
    I want you to know I don't really feel that...it's just something people say.

In other news, today was frickin' fun as all h e double hockey sticks. Surfed from 7am-2:30pm and no lifeguards blowing me out the water. God, I'm in heaven...hear that Wayne!
    Nah the comment didn't bother me at all. I guess like you guys are saying the point is a badge of honor. Plus how could I ever be mad at Kenny Powers bro! Your avatar always makes me smile.

I'm sure you've already changed your mind by now, but don't leave; otherwise, I'm going to go back to hating all the people from Raleigh that show up when the surf is good. Good times, rcarter, good times. You will always have front row parking anytime you come to CB, where the beer flows like wine.

Images
    I got an infraction for asking a girl to whip out her D's. Never got many problems from anyone with a's - c's though.

Ah, rcarter man stick around. Getting an infarction, er, infraction just means that you posted something real & relevant, it puts you in The Infarction Club (TIC), bruddah. If a person ain't had an infarction on this wild west forum, they're just lurking.

Take it from the only guy on here who has his own hate thread as started by my own merry band of multi-state trolls: stick around!

RC: Don't quit. Just take a break from the Forum for a week or so. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the crap and nonsense that gets spewed here. There are good, experienced and knowledgeable folks on this Forum. Some might be quirky...heck, maybe we all are. Bear in mind that you get the full spectrum of users here - from the sages to the sh!theads. Ignore the latter. Remember: If you wrastle with hawgs, yer gonna git muddy.
    Last edited by DosXX; Sep 8, 2013 at 01:38 AM.