LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. Quote Originally Posted by ECswell View Post
    wow. such an entitlement attitude. and such a bunch of tough guy bullsh!t. made up story.

    you treat each other like trash. everybody talks sh!t about each other, constantly. always look down on each other.
    There is not one word of my story that's made up, and don't go giving me this BS about us talking trash, when Hawaiian's are the worst for it. I lived in Kihei, Maui and ran a bar. We couldn't even have dancing or else all the Mokes would get jealous about the Haole boys or their own cousins creeping up on their little sisters and start fights. In all my life living in the rest of the world, I've never had to raise a fist to another soul, but in Hawaii, it felt like I was in a fight every other day, and for no other reason than that Hawaiian's have a hard time controlling their emotions.

    Your education system sucks, because your teachers, either A: teach in pidgin which isn't helping anyone with their continued development of English, or B: they get run off because of all the racist bigotry BS ya'll cannot seem to let go of. If you're not hating on us Haole's, you're hating on each other from another island, another school, Tongan, Samoan, or whatever their particular race is. Ya'll are obsessed with hating on others.

    I don't have to make up any tough guy stuff, because, I will give Hawaii this, it brought out my intrinsic toughness. I had a friend's head get run over by a truck, I had two extended girlfriends get gang raped and one of them thrown off a cliff and killed after your local brudda's were done with her. These are all tales that just scratch the surface of my experience in the islands. I had multiple friends get jumped for no other reason than being in the wrong place in the wrong time, kind, defenseless types, minding their own business, even in the middle of the day, and I, myself, more than once handed a few of your Hawaiian brethren a lesson in not messing with Haole's.

    So, yes, you've made yourself an easy target by acting like an easy target. You started pointing fingers and talking trash just like a typical hung up Hawaiian. If people don't like the US because they think we act entitled, well then so be it. We are entitled, and we take over whatever we want. The problem is, those who be crying such as yourself, just cannot seem to hack it. If us Americans hadn't taken Hawaii, someone would have, ya'll were weak and defenseless despite your long lineage of warrior status.

    In fact, go back and look at your history, you're treasured Kamehameha sold your islands out to the highest bidder, and by the time he realized what he had done it was too late. Then came Kamehameha II & III who depleted the islands' monetary reserves running around trying to hang cool with the Europeans. The only decent one, Kaahumanu actually was doing things right for the people, trying to take care of children and free your slaves, but by that point the Europeans and yes, us Americans were in, and we didn't even have to fire a shot. We just took it from ya. It's really kind of pathetic when you think about it. I know your history, I know my history, and I'll go toe to toe with you any day of the week or year. Welcome to reality, because up, there goes gravity. The world ain't so nice and peaceful as your idyllic Hawaii which is really just a facade, made up for the brochures, anyways. Good luck with your stay on the mainland, but if I were you I just run home cryin, because that's what you sound like is a big winey baby. Aloha!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,795
    ^^^ Fatality

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Well thanks RCarter, yeah bru, I don't take the north vs south thang seriously. I'm an east coaster gosh dang it. I got love for all the original 13........as in original colonies. And I'm going to get some "waves" in aboot twenty minutes. It's a raging 1-2' with ocassional bomb 3 footer. Fitz, I'm on it!! I'll try not to drown.

    Oh I checked a cam in OCNJ today. Holy Mackrel............that place is way toooo crowded. Surfer dudes everywhere. Now that's just crazy.

    And concealed gun permits don't have nothing to do with where the bullets fly. Hawaiins don't shoot because they aren't Detroit-bad. Holy shoot have youse guys seen that place. It makes Camden look ok.

    Yeah, yeah, only cowards use guns. Right.........Dude, our boys from the ghetto have been fistfighting since they could walk. They graduated from that schoolboy crap. I mean, Jersey has some of the strictest gun laws in the country and everybody's packing. Camden broke their homicide record last years. Trenton has already broke their record this year and still counting....AC, Millville, Bridgeton, Newark, Patterson, Chill town JC, The Oranges,Pleasantville, Haddonfield, Cherry Hill(east), Moorestown etc..........everybody's shootin'. OMG, it's like the south around here........ha ha

    WHOO HOOO, way to go boys.........good on yas. That makes Jersey "cool." Plus we all down with Philly and New York. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ? You know it, boo.

    Yes, RCarter, we want you around.

    Swellinfo.com
    We're nicer than Saddam

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by thisguysthumbs View Post
    There is not one word of my story that's made up, and don't go giving me this BS about us talking trash, when Hawaiian's are the worst for it. I lived in Kihei, Maui and ran a bar. We couldn't even have dancing or else all the Mokes would get jealous about the Haole boys or their own cousins creeping up on their little sisters and start fights. In all my life living in the rest of the world, I've never had to raise a fist to another soul, but in Hawaii, it felt like I was in a fight every other day, and for no other reason than that Hawaiian's have a hard time controlling their emotions.

    Your education system sucks, because your teachers, either A: teach in pidgin which isn't helping anyone with their continued development of English, or B: they get run off because of all the racist bigotry BS ya'll cannot seem to let go of. If you're not hating on us Haole's, you're hating on each other from another island, another school, Tongan, Samoan, or whatever their particular race is. Ya'll are obsessed with hating on others.

    I don't have to make up any tough guy stuff, because, I will give Hawaii this, it brought out my intrinsic toughness. I had a friend's head get run over by a truck, I had two extended girlfriends get gang raped and one of them thrown off a cliff and killed after your local brudda's were done with her. These are all tales that just scratch the surface of my experience in the islands. I had multiple friends get jumped for no other reason than being in the wrong place in the wrong time, kind, defenseless types, minding their own business, even in the middle of the day, and I, myself, more than once handed a few of your Hawaiian brethren a lesson in not messing with Haole's.

    So, yes, you've made yourself an easy target by acting like an easy target. You started pointing fingers and talking trash just like a typical hung up Hawaiian. If people don't like the US because they think we act entitled, well then so be it. We are entitled, and we take over whatever we want. The problem is, those who be crying such as yourself, just cannot seem to hack it. If us Americans hadn't taken Hawaii, someone would have, ya'll were weak and defenseless despite your long lineage of warrior status.

    In fact, go back and look at your history, you're treasured Kamehameha sold your islands out to the highest bidder, and by the time he realized what he had done it was too late. Then came Kamehameha II & III who depleted the islands' monetary reserves running around trying to hang cool with the Europeans. The only decent one, Kaahumanu actually was doing things right for the people, trying to take care of children and free your slaves, but by that point the Europeans and yes, us Americans were in, and we didn't even have to fire a shot. We just took it from ya. It's really kind of pathetic when you think about it. I know your history, I know my history, and I'll go toe to toe with you any day of the week or year. Welcome to reality, because up, there goes gravity. The world ain't so nice and peaceful as your idyllic Hawaii which is really just a facade, made up for the brochures, anyways. Good luck with your stay on the mainland, but if I were you I just run home cryin, because that's what you sound like is a big winey baby. Aloha!
    Damn. That was a clean punch to the gut.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Damn. That was a clean punch to the gut.
    More like a falsing so hard the life kook needs a new eye socket/orbital bone. thisguysthumbs is my hero of the day. That's HOT-D if you ask Clemmy!

    Btw, BE, shouldn't we cheers some beers in the breakthrough event you had my back in another thread? I'll let you select your finest stock and gladly tip one back with you braw.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    RCarter! I've never had a chance to deactivate anything. It either breaks or dumps me first. Especially women and surf forums.
    I noticed this in haste yesterday but needed to circle back and give it due credit. Effin hilarious chich!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    long branch
    Posts
    224
    Images
    2
    it's an internet forum, it's not that serious lol

  8. #38
    Forums and hurt feelings...I figured out a long time ago the best way to get your point accross is to say nothing when somone gets under your skin...peace love, Jai-Guru

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Yo, Thisthumbdude is owning it.......

    Hey, have we established that ECswell is a Hawaiin or just some white boy who lived in Hawaii?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yo, Thisthumbdude is owning it.......

    Hey, have we established that ECswell is a Hawaiin or just some white boy who lived in Hawaii?
    id fix that before emassgrammarpolice reads this