LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Wrong thread.....see 'free surfboards' and in the meantime,

don't get Carter...............

FREE
    CARTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 8, 2013 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Yo, Thisthumbdude is owning it.......

Hey, have we established that ECswell is a Hawaiin or just some white boy who lived in Hawaii?
    Yes, he is shredding this thread at its peak. Ho brah, thumbs, watch out for white Lycra competing for that crest!

PB&J...these are additional accounts created by posters that we no longer acknowledge. You know this. You're a sage.

God Bless The Seventh Day and American Football.

FREE SURFBOARDS™
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Sep 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Necessary citation of collective ownership of term by multiple parties on SI

Images
    Spicoli, if I'm a sage, we're all in trouble.

Hey, I might be mo smart than a Hawaiin(yeah that's how I spell it, God of the Sea) but I'm not as smart as you, Spicoli. Explain what you meant by accounts created by previous posters. You mean, that the Hawaiin is playing a double identity game? I never really bought into that multiple accounts conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    More like a falsing so hard the life kook needs a new eye socket/orbital bone. thisguysthumbs is my hero of the day. That's HOT-D if you ask Clemmy!

Btw, BE, shouldn't we cheers some beers in the breakthrough event you had my back in another thread? I'll let you select your finest stock and gladly tip one back with you braw.
    Haha, I never disliked you bud. I only have you a hard time once. I enjoy your essays. Boston has some great beer, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Haha, I never disliked you bud. I only have you a hard time once. I enjoy your essays. Boston has some great beer, btw.
    Agreed, you ever have BBC? I stick with the scotchy scotch. Will throw a lite beer back if I need to slow the pace. Don't hit the sauce hard as a drink's never made anyone's life better although PB&J may contend it has at times for his and I'll believe that sage.

Been trying to turn my essays into non sequitur blurbs. Someone mused my poetic justice yesterday. Back to grabass with the brahs!

What's your margin on a jug of grog? I bet you use wicked good () ingredients so it costs you a few more duckets than the fakers.

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Spicoli, if I'm a sage, we're all in trouble.

Hey, I might be mo smart than a Hawaiin(yeah that's how I spell it, God of the Sea) but I'm not as smart as you, Spicoli. Explain what you meant by accounts created by previous posters. You mean, that the Hawaiin is playing a double identity game? I never really bought into that multiple accounts conspiracy.
    Doesn't mean enough to me to spend much time thinking about. But look back to hoosevah second account's post about all the constituents of forum takeover and they touch upon it. Something called "frotteurism"? No..wait..it was another F-word. I'll take F-words for 1,000.

FREE RON BURGUNDY?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Agreed, you ever have BBC? I stick with the scotchy scotch. Will throw a lite beer back if I need to slow the pace. Don't hit the sauce hard as a drink's never made anyone's life better although PB&J may contend it has at times for his and I'll believe that sage.

Been trying to turn my essays into non sequitur blurbs. Someone mused my poetic justice yesterday. Back to grabass with the brahs!

What's your margin on a jug of grog? I bet you use wicked good () ingredients so it costs you a few more duckets than the fakers.

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.
    I don't get anything for the stuff I have brewed. My friend has made a small profit off of it. Generally, the profit margin for small breweries is not that great. Maybe one day, when I own a waterfront brewpub, I will see some profit.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't get anything for the stuff I have brewed. My friend has made a small profit off of it. Generally, the profit margin for small breweries is not that great. Maybe one day, when I own a waterfront brewpub, I will see some profit.
    I like that you have a vision. The only thing possibly stopping that from becoming a reality is any hesitance you may have. Clearly the key will be getting in a spot where land and rent aren't cost-prohibitive. If you think there's not cheap waterfront to be found if you look hard enough, you'd be pleasantly surprised.

FREE YOUR PRIMORDIAL BEAST

F it free willy while we're at it. Free speech and free beer too. Free love, free as a bird, and free as I'll ever be. No I do t have a lot of money. What the hell are you guys blathering about?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    WOW I had no idea you guys liked me around! I really do appreciate the support. If Micah will ignore my childish request to leave then I will stick around and promise not to flood the site with crap. I love chatting/debating with you guys and have had many an argument end with a new chum (PBJ, Dlouren, etc) we have each had our differences but come to mutual understandings. Maybe I should have used more control in my post but that ECswells really pissed me off! Any way we got waves in southern NC so I guess I should chill. Hope everyone gets some surf and to those who have not been before just know that ECswells is not indicative of 99.9% of the folks in HI.
    Jesus dude are you a 15 year old girl? This is an obvious "give me attention moremoremore" cry for help. Starting from the first thing you posted in the thread till now. "I had no idea someone would say they liked me how unexpected!"

You are exactly what a "semi functional troll" is expected to be. Typical A-hole posts to hide the fact that you really are looking for friends and are hoping to seem cool and liked by a community of people you will never actually meet or be a part of in real life.
    Last edited by ThatSlyB; Sep 9, 2013 at 01:03 PM.