LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Using Chemicals is bad. MMMMMMMMKAY?

the leaders of any country that uses them against their citizens should be held accountable.

california-cop-who-pepper-sprayed-students-claims-psychiatric-damage.jpg

You mean pepper spray? Better than a bullet in the head, which is what you will get in many other countries.

Is this treatment widespread in California? I'll be there later this week and need to know if I should pack my breathing apparatus.

You can't push an OBD1 M3 on their streets because of emissions laws, yet public servants can emit mad chemi at will. Typical. I blame it on The Terminator.

chemicals are awesome. no surfboards w/o em'. no wetsuits w/o em. spraying them at people...not so awesome. that pic is old. from the stupid occupy wall st crap.

pray to god we don't bomb Syria. this whole thing smells like a bunch of military industrial complex propaganda. it's already a proxy war. gonna escalate quick if US bombs start dropping.

all those of you who say this country has NOT become a police state, this is what you get for exercising your First Amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    all those of you who say this country has NOT become a police state, this is what you get for exercising your First Amendment rights.
    i agree. and if cameras weren't around they'd have gotten a beating with it. cops are gnarly now-a-days. just look at the crap police depts buy spend money on. they have better sh!t then UN peacekeepers. insane.

Police suck, most of them at least, a few good guys out there still, but most abuse the power. People who gather to protest in public are part of the problem as well. It didn't work in the 70's and doesn't work today. You just look like an idiot with a stick and a sign attached to it, pushing it up in the air as you chant the same sh*t over and over again.

Why even bother doing something that DOES NOT work. The government will do what they want, regardless of what you and I think or do, unless we get in on the inside to make some changes. Unfortunately, most of the people who try doing that eventually get pulled over to the dark side because the temptations of power are too overpowering for most fallible humans. You don't last in politics if you stick to your guns so-to-speak and fight for what you believe in. They eventually weed you out in search of people who are willing to sell themselves out to the highest bidder.
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Sep 9, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

Images
    Damn Emass, ES last week, Cali next week, and Hawaii in October?! Please tell us what you do for work that allows for such wonderful travel destinations.

Oh, and if you DO eventually end up making it to the top and are making progress, effectively changing things, even in the face of opposition, there is always someone out there that is trying to take you out (i.e. assassination).

You have to cater to both sides in order to make it to the end of your term alive and in one piece. Where are the politicians that are willing to die for their country? Our founding fathers certainly put it all on the line, but today's politicians are spoiled and don't even come close having the same values as those that came long before them.

Were they all saints back in the day? No, many were terrible humans, but many were noble courageous men who put it all on the line, in the face of death and were able to realize their dream of a free society, only to have it turn into the very society in which they left in the first place.

They are rolling in their graves...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Police suck, most of them at least, a few good guys out there still, but most abuse the power. People who gather to protest in public are part of the problem as well. It didn't work in the 70's and doesn't work today. You just look like an idiot with a stick and a sign attached to it, pushing it up in the air as you chant the same sh*t over and over again.

Why even bother doing something that DOES NOT work. The government will do what they want, regardless of what you and I think or do, unless we get in on the inside to make some changes. Unfortunately, most of the people who try doing that eventually get pulled over to the dark side because the temptations of power are too overpowering for most fallible humans. You don't last in politics if you stick to your guns so-to-speak and fight for what you believe in. They eventually weed you out in search of people who are willing to sell themselves out to the highest bidder.
    you're wrong about the 70's. We'd still be in VN If it wasn't for us getting our heads busted, and our parents wouldn't have been on our side. I was with some GIs on a fort and the MPs were merciless. I got away with minor injuries. My dad used to say "line em up against the wall" when it was someone elses kid. He went off when he found out a grunt with a stick tried to bust his baby boys head in.