LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    i got a older xcel 5/4 hooded job ill throw you for free if you like. its got a tear in the shoulder. if you can fix and and your actually going to use it its all yours. i believe its a MS.
    You're a good brah! Neoprene cement is not expensive and there's a few techniques to use. If it's not a big year they have those squares that come tagged onto the wetty when it's new. You'll want to be sure that thing is closed up good. I had a small hole in the armpit of my winter suit and didn't know it. Couldn't understand why I had a thin line of a rash til I saw the hole and realized the skin was being burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    How many times did you pee in it? I would haggle over this point.
    I'd liken it to girls revealing their quantity of lifetime partners and having to add +10 to whatever they tell you. In this case, it's x30. If peeing your wetty is cool, call me Dane Reynolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Found the same thing on the sizing for XCEL. Picked up a XLS 5/4 Drylock om WM last summer and fits perfect. Went XLS on the 3/2 Infiniti Chest Zip, and probably could have gone with the LS on the thinner suit. Also a big fan of the XCEL deals on Whiskey Militia as well. Looking for the next 4/3 drylock that comes along, just not sure if i should go XLS or LS.
    Brah, we got the same two suits. Vincent, we are twins!! You def should've gone LS on the 3/2 Infinity. LS on the 4/3 too. Not even a question if the 5/4 XLS is snug. Got a brand new still tags on 4/3 Drylock XLS last spring from a local selling it dirt, dirt cheap because he was too short for it (no schitt brah, you're shorter than me and that suit's in my height range) and it was a dope suit but mad baggy at the lower back and shoulders. Two places you do not want any space at all.

How's your Drylock treat you in the real cold and how mobile are you in it?

Sesh Day opening a wetsuit selection at 11 AM EST today.

New skate/surf selection up on Whiskey Militia's private stash. Xcel 5/4 hooded drylock, $250.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyldo View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions i'll definitely look into that. I've been waiting on sales and checking seshday daily to see if their "anita's stash" wetsuit section got anything new. But i'll definitely keep an eye out i appreciate it! And SurfingOC912, how much are you charging for shipping?
    I will ship for free if you'd like to purchase it....

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, we got the same two suits. Vincent, we are twins!! You def should've gone LS on the 3/2 Infinity. LS on the 4/3 too. Not even a question if the 5/4 XLS is snug. Got a brand new still tags on 4/3 Drylock XLS last spring from a local selling it dirt, dirt cheap because he was too short for it (no schitt brah, you're shorter than me and that suit's in my height range) and it was a dope suit but mad baggy at the lower back and shoulders. Two places you do not want any space at all.

The mobility was a bit of an issue in the beginning, and pretty humbling to say the least. As the season went on, it got better with each session. As for warmth, it is awesome. The occasional flush can chill things up a bit, but was never uncomfortably cold. Definitely had to step up to the 7ml on boots though, and that did the trick. 5ml on the gloves was fine. Definitely looking forward to this winter now that i have an idea on what to expect.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I bought the 5/4 xcel infinity hooded drylock wetsuit about three years ago and it is the warmest wetsuit I've had yet. A couple winters ago we had a few sessions in water down to the 37-38 degree range and air temps well below freezing. My only session ever to accumulate ice on my chin was is that suit, and i was never cold in it. Its a very warm suit, but feels to me somewhat heavier and stiffer than some other suits, like the top Rip Curls for example.

Looked at all the sales on whiskey and seshday and none of the suits were my size which sucks but i'll keep looking, and i'm about to PM you SurfingOC912

That free 5/4 is open to anyone by the way as long as your semi local (north/central nj). Don't wear it anymore and its just been sitting in my room. Figured I'd try and help someone out. Pm me if anyone is interested.