LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Facebook Group for Central Texas Surfers

Hey all you Central Texas SwellInfo lurkers, <br /><br />I just started a facebook group for us landlocked surfers to have a place to put together trips to the coast whenever it looks like there's a swell coming in or if anyone feels up to a beach trip. <br /><br />Check out the link below if you live around the Austin area and are looking for surf buddies or shoot me an email if you want to be on our email list!<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/543253422413365/<br /><br />centraltexassurfsquad@gmail.com

I'd join but the link doesn't seem to work.

Images
    I'd join but I don't live in Central Texas. oh, and I don't have a Facebook account.

Sorry about that. You can either look up Central Texas Surf Squad on your facebook, or email me at centraltexassufsquad@gmail.com and i'll put you on the email list.

I used to have an Odessa Surf Club shirt. Guy from TX made it as a joke, gave it to me, I wore it, I gave it to Good Will then saw one of my students wearing it...

That's awesome, ha.

Images
    other steers, queers, and 23 foot waves come from texas so i guess that narrows you down and texas didnt fight hard enough in the civil war.

Thanks for the nonsensical post...

#ctss ----- recognize

theres an ocean in central texas?