LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    So I had a pretty great weekend of surf this past weekend. The kind of sessions where everything comes together and each wave is better than the last. To make it better, I was on that last HWS I made. Enough about me though.

A little more about though first.... I realized I do some pretty dorky stuff while in the zone. One thing in particular is when I'm flying down the line I make flying noises, kinda like the airplane noise you make when feeding a kid. And I usually end my rides with some sort of belly flop.

I'm sure there are other ways to be a surf dork that I haven't figured out yet... what do you do?

-clemmy the chromium hayzeus freak
    Awesome!

As I see a good wave coming sometimes I'll rock on my board like it's a bucking bronco and make a lasso motion before I start paddling for it. It's gotten some laughs, and hey, it just feels kinda natural.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    Awesome!

As I see a good wave coming sometimes I'll rock on my board like it's a bucking bronco and make a lasso motion before I start paddling for it. It's gotten some laughs, and hey, it just feels kinda natural.
    I whistle at good looking waves in your general cat call way. Kinda lets others know I seent it first too.

McLovin, you really wax yourself up?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweezy View Post
    I was just thinking, i never remember if i fart in my suit, is it possible? or do u just **** ur suit. ahah
    Of course dude, and if you're lucky the bubble will travel up your back and out the neck.

when i surf in general i make sorta a face you'd make when your like squeezing out a terd

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Of course dude, and if you're lucky the bubble will travel up your back and out the neck.
    Ahhhh, hydro-flatulence therapy, works wonders on the ole back / neck region

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Ahhhh, hydro-flatulence therapy, works wonders on the ole back / neck region
    Hahaha yes it does, and it honestly makes me chuckle when it happens, still.

It's great when you have to actually pull the neck of your suit to create an opening for the fumes to escape. That's the true sign of a good wetsuit...the real test.

Images
    I eat an extra large meal of beans when I know a big swell is coming in hopes that if I get held down for any amount of time I can expel my reserves and come floating up to the surface.

Never realized this until someone was taking pics of me in the water, I have the uncontrollable urge to have my tongue hanging out my mouth from the drop in all the way to the exit

Quote Originally Posted by prudds View Post
    Never realized this until someone was taking pics of me in the water, I have the uncontrollable urge to have my tongue hanging out my mouth from the drop in all the way to the exit
    Michael Jordan?

You surf????