LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Yup even if it dissipates theyre still calling for 60mph gusts and 50mph sustained winds on friday
    wonder why the forecasts aren't really making much of this.

Quote Originally Posted by UserID View Post
    Glad to see this made the thread. Ween is the top 10 for best bands ever, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Shhh don't tell everybody, maybe if we don't talk about it, the beach will be empty and we'll have all the set waves to ourselves! Unless of course you are the codependent type and don't like surfing alone and need lifeguards present to feel safe.

women and children of SI, meet Humberto,

hum.jpg

Bahahahaha! We should all hope the picture below is an accurate depiction of Gabrielle.

gabby.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Bahahahaha! We should all hope the picture below is an accurate depiction of Gabrielle.

gabby.jpg
    Oooh...yeah, she's wicked hot...lol.
    I don't think I'd want a handy from her.

Images
    Now I saw the word forecasts on this thread. Golly gee, you don't need no forecast to know Friday will be sh!tty. There's a front pushing through Thursday night so Friday is garaunteed to be sh!tty, Gabrielle or not. But last time I saw on the TV, Gabs should be in the window by Friday. So it will be sh!tty. NW winds seal the sh!ttiness deal fer sure.

So do NOT go to the beach Friday...wait till Sunday........Yeah, Saturday should continue sh!tty.

Remember if the forecasts aren't calling for much, don't waste the time, gas and energy to go to the beach Friday.

South Jersey types: North of LBI will be especially sh!tty. You guys should take the trip up there. DO NOT STAY LOCAL. TAKE A FRIDAY TRIP. Live a little and have some adventure. I don't want to see a soul on Friday, as I enjoy sh!tty waves, and I enjoy them in private.

i have a group of my brother's kids and their friends coming in on Friday to learn to surf. Bout 20 in all. we are thinking about hitting camden. where are the best spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Now I saw the word forecasts on this thread. Golly gee, you don't need no forecast to know Friday will be sh!tty. There's a front pushing through Thursday night so Friday is garaunteed to be sh!tty, Gabrielle or not. But last time I saw on the TV, Gabs should be in the window by Friday. So it will be sh!tty. NW winds seal the sh!ttiness deal fer sure.

So do NOT go to the beach Friday...wait till Sunday........Yeah, Saturday should continue sh!tty.

Remember if the forecasts aren't calling for much, don't waste the time, gas and energy to go to the beach Friday.

South Jersey types: North of LBI will be especially sh!tty. You guys should take the trip up there. DO NOT STAY LOCAL. TAKE A FRIDAY TRIP. Live a little and have some adventure. I don't want to see a soul on Friday, as I enjoy sh!tty waves, and I enjoy them in private.
    Okay Paddington... just make sure there is someone around to take a pic of you surfing something bigger than knee high... I think you're ability is up for debate. lol.... c'mon dude... laugh a little.