LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    616
    I took my car out after way too many burrs. Cops caught me and 10K later, I've vowed to never get behind the wheel drunk again. It's been about 9 years - definitely the stupidest thing i've ever done..ever!

  2. #22
    yeah, I only have a beer or two these days, maybe a toke from time to time mixed in... my party years are well behind me now at age 26. id rather surf at 7 am or hit the tarmac for 30 miles on my bike than be hungover until 2 PM on a Saturday or Sunday. I don't drink at all during the week either...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    yeah, I only have a beer or two these days, maybe a toke from time to time mixed in... my party years are well behind me now at age 26. id rather surf at 7 am or hit the tarmac for 30 miles on my bike than be hungover until 2 PM on a Saturday or Sunday. I don't drink at all during the week either...
    I have no problem drinking then being up early. I am at work every day at 6:30am, and sometimes I have a few drinks the night before. And I am 31, so you are still in your prime drinking age.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,152
    Yeah at 26 your liver has to be working at full capacity, take advantage while you can! I kid I kid

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Shore, MA
    Posts
    177
    Booze affects everyone differently (obviously). Some people can kill a 12 pack and be up and at it the next day no problem. For me, if I'm gonna make dawn patrol I need to keep it under a six pack. Some people really can't do that though. My best friend/surf buddy gets massive hangovers even on a light night. He might be in better shape than me but I'm in better drinking shape!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    663
    If I hadn't stopped drinking 30 years ago, I'd either be dead or in prison.

  7. #27
    The drunkest thing I've done...Well since I'm only 23 years of age I figure I have much more drunken experiences to happen, but so far this one takes the cake. It starts last year in San Deigo, CA when I had been medically dropped from a certain special program in the Navy. After a few months of healing some bad injuries and getting hooked up I managed to get a shot at another special program in the Navy. At this time I generally hated life since my body had failed me and my life goal was put on hold for a while. Upon leaving San Diego for Florida, I had a layover in Dallas. I decided to stay in Dallas for a night, trick the people at the airport ticket counter saying the base was closed after midnight and landed myself a nice hotel room near downtown Dallas. Called my friend up and asked what the dirtiest dive bar was in Dallas, he told me Lee Harvey's......long story short, a women's roller derby team stops by, I go back to her place, and I just might have a kid and I missed my flight. Showed up to my next command with my surfboard in hand, a sea bag, civilian clothes on, some serious scruff on my face, and a hard lesson learned from three very pissed off Chief's.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    If I hadn't stopped drinking 30 years ago, I'd either be dead or in prison.
    Good on you DosXX.

    I often say if I hadn't met my wife 30 years ago, I'd either be dead or famous.

    I do too many stupid things when I drink... Got sucker punched over Easter Break and had my tooth pushed through my face. Can't say I didn't PROBABLY deserve it. I think I'm REALLY clever and EXTREMELY funny after a few dozen drinks...

  9. #29
    This is what I was charged with back in 92:
    18 2701 (A1) SIMPLE ASSAULT
    18 2702 (F1) AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
    18 2706 (M1) TERRORISTIC THREATS w/Intent to Injure
    18 3304 (A) Criminal Mischief
    And numerous other firearms/Disorderly Conduct violations.
    Whiskey-induced maniacal rampage through the streets and boardwalk of Atlantic City. It all started with a slice of Pizza thrown at a hooker. Then a broken bottle over someone's head at the Pittsburgh Landing Bar. Then, I'm not so sure what happened but court documents state that I drove my Harley into someone's front porch, battled with the piggies, and ended up in the slammer with a cracked skull.
    Alcohol is bad Umkay.
    I still love my Jack Daniels though.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    This is what I was charged with back in 92:
    18 2701 (A1) SIMPLE ASSAULT
    18 2702 (F1) AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
    18 2706 (M1) TERRORISTIC THREATS w/Intent to Injure
    18 3304 (A) Criminal Mischief
    And numerous other firearms/Disorderly Conduct violations.
    Whiskey-induced maniacal rampage through the streets and boardwalk of Atlantic City. It all started with a slice of Pizza thrown at a hooker. Then a broken bottle over someone's head at the Pittsburgh Landing Bar. Then, I'm not so sure what happened but court documents state that I drove my Harley into someone's front porch, battled with the piggies, and ended up in the slammer with a cracked skull.
    Alcohol is bad Umkay.
    I still love my Jack Daniels though.
    Now that's dedication.

    I'm starting to like this thread more and more.....

    "Either dead or famous...." That's a good line.

    People feel free to share your GHB, roofies or other substance stories as well.......