LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Flat Spell forever?!

Is the southeast going to be flat all summer long? Seems like this flat spell has been going on way too long. Wrightsville Beach needs a wave like something fierce!

2. amen. with 15 named storms and 8 hurricanes predicted, my naked spearfishing self and friend expect some swells to pass through. i hope some w/ a NNE come so that we can spend the night at masonboro, surf in the morning, and spearfish in the nude at night.

Images
    i was thinkin it's about time to dig into the pockets and do some travelling. the south pacific is startin to hit its stride..

Images
    Yea, I need to get out of home for the summer, just come back to do the June/July contests...anywhere is probably firing better than here now.

Better Days are Coming

Things are looking up tomorrow and the next few days. I'm pumped. Knee high in MB. Knee to thigh in PI.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Surf View Post
    Things are looking up tomorrow and the next few days. I'm pumped. Knee high in MB. Knee to thigh in PI.
    now don't anybody go calling it head high again...
    im pumped for you too dude.

i was hoping for one last swell before i head back to OCMD to come since our last major groundswell on the 14th. Im going to miss WB during the summer. Now we just need some hurricanes off the coast.

I just got back from CB and there were some solid waist high sets coming in. It was really choppy and hard to catch, but the size was there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by naked spearfisher View Post
    well the other day, while i was by the jetty, a giant manowar...approximately 40 foot long tenticles (just like my *****), approached me. I thought it was a clump of sea weed, so i swam towards it, attempting to pick it up and throw it at my friend ronjon, but as soon as i touched it i was entangled in all of its tenticles and my head was in between the jetty and his/her venom sac. Anyway, i dont wanna wait in some gay line at medac but my whole entire leg is purple; leaking pus. Will excessive amounts of urination fix it?..or should i try other methods....hehe...(8====D~~~) ??e
    dude, be sensible, go to the ER NOW!

manowars can be deadly.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    it has been abnormally flat in wrightsville for what seems like an eternity. im sick of knee high shorebreak. does anything look good for wb this century?