LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by El Stupido View Post
    Speedo bandito has worked well many times on a crowded day as an alternative to hostility. Both are effective, yet only one is amusing to bystanders and you cannot be prosecuted for making other surfers "uncomfortable" with your attire.
    There might be some sort of law that you can't put your butt in someone's face. I know one thing - if some guy tried to put his butt in my face whether in a speedo or in boardshorts (which is the way a surfer should show up at the beach since surfers look cooler in boardshorts), it would be the last time he did it. I don't care who it is - you're not putting your butt in my face without getting your ass beat. There's no law that protects the man who puts his dirty ass in your face (I could just say I'm protecting myself from disease and sexual harassment). All I would say is be careful and don't put your butt in someone's face - it's an act of aggression that has health risks not to mention psychological damage - and it COULD be construed as an assault. Someone's butt is really ugly, particularly in a speedo. If you put your butt in someone's face, you DO run the risk of prosecution.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchieLeWave View Post
    There might be some sort of law that you can't put your butt in someone's face. I know one thing - if some guy tried to put his butt in my face whether in a speedo or in boardshorts (which is the way a surfer should show up at the beach since surfers look cooler in boardshorts), it would be the last time he did it. I don't care who it is - you're not putting your butt in my face without getting your ass beat. There's no law that protects the man who puts his dirty ass in your face (I could just say I'm protecting myself from disease and sexual harassment). All I would say is be careful and don't put your butt in someone's face - it's an act of aggression that has health risks not to mention psychological damage - and it COULD be construed as an assault. Someone's butt is really ugly, particularly in a speedo. If you put your butt in someone's face, you DO run the risk of prosecution.
    Ha he said ASSault.

Sorry if this wasn't funny yankeeee

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Ha he said ASSault.

AssSalt is what you get if you don't rinse off.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Ha he said ASSault.

Careful - the hair on my ass almost straddles the Mason-Dixon!

Images
    I'm taking a dump

I definitely wouldn't mind if it was a lineup full of hot Australian women...I would be dropping in, doing anything I could to get the butt treatment.

And each time they did it to me, I would take a huge whiff and exclaim, " ahh, the sweet smell of revenge".

What a lovely world it would be!

Agreed - there's no crime in sexual her-ass-mint!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I definitely wouldn't mind if it was a lineup full of hot Australian women...I would be dropping in, doing anything I could to get the butt treatment.

And each time they did it to me, I would take a huge whiff and exclaim, " ahh, the sweet smell of revenge".

What a lovely world it would be!

Agreed - there's no crime in sexual her-ass-mint!
    Here is it, at 00:52 into this video (and on page 120 of August 2013 Surfing Magazine), it's the mint-julep
    ass and you know what in your face:

Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtradTi4lDk

Hold on to those back-issues of Surfing magazine for those flat-spells!
    Last edited by ScorchieLeWave; Sep 13, 2013 at 08:06 PM.

Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtradTi4lDk
    Made my morning